Jealousy Jealousy

This was a request by @wrnu4069. I am still not taking any new requests, but this was an old one which I got and thought to complete.

Also, I didn't get the request exactly right, but I realized that only after I wrote the chapter. They wanted it to be from a colleague showing interest in her and I just used random people.

But since I already wrote the chapter, I hope you can bear with me this time.

----------------

Silas' POV:

"SILAS! We're gonna be late!" Mig shouted from downstairs. "One minute!" I shouted back, putting the final things in my suitcase.

I took one last glance inside my suitcase, smirking at what I had packed. Miguel's gonna be in for a ride this time.

Then I quickly rushed downstairs. "You're gonna get us both fired!" Mig said, his tone panicked. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Our flight is in 3 hours Mig" I said. "EXACTLY! We needed to be at the airport by now!" he replied. "Now you're just sounding like my mom" I said, annoyed.

"Stop it you two. This is no way of saying goodbye" Cas said, hugging me from the back. I turned around, pecking her forehead.

"I'm gonna miss you" Evan said, hugging Miguel tightly. "It's 2 days baby" Mig chuckled. "But you just came back last week! And you're going again!" Evan whined.

"It'll be alright love" Mig kissed his lips. I also said my goodbyes to Evan while Mig said them to Cas. And then we left for the work trip our company had planned.

"In all honesty, I don't even know why he chose us to go along" Mig sighed. "Our boss is an asshole. That's why" I replied, making him finally laugh.

-------------

Evan's POV:

"Stop staring at the horizon my love. Let's go back in" Cas said, grabbing my arm and pulling me back into the house.

"I miss them" I leaned my head on her shoulder. "Already?" she chuckled in amusement. I pouted at that.

"Well, you have me though" she said, grinning mischievously. I just shook my head at that, pecking her lips and going to my room.

-----------

"Evan!" Cas came in, jumping beside me on my bed. "Yes my queen? How may I help you?" I even bowed a little to show my "courtesy".

"Well, get ready my knight in shining armor. I'm taking you out on a date" she said, giving me a wide smile. "Really?!" I jumped in excitement.

"Yes baby" she kissed my nose. Then she walked out of my room, telling me to dress formally coz it was a 5 star restaurant.

Cassandra's Outfit: