Alzheimer's?

Miguel's POV:

It's been a week since out families got here. Thankfully, my family has been a lot more accepting of my partners.

I still see Ana trying here or there to touch Evan even when she knows his past. I have talked to her, but it doesn't work.

"I'm gonna ask Pedro to leave her if she continues this" Silas had said to me yesterday. I personally don't think it's a bad idea. Pedro deserves better.

I'm not being a bad brother here, but my sister is just acting like a slut. What else am I supposed to think when she is literally trying to seduce my boyfriend?

"Miguel" mom calls, grabbing my attention. "¿Sí?" I say, turning around to look at her. She suddenly pulls me in a hug.

"No quiero olvidarte" (I don't want to forget you) she said. "¿Qué?" (What?) I asked, confusion filling me.

Mom cupped my cheeks, pecking my forehead. "Tengo demencia Y no se lo he contado a nadie" (I have Alzheimer's. And I haven't told anyone about it.)

"Mamá" I feel my eyes water. I can understand her pain. My entire family is filled with dickheads. I got my good traits only because of her.

If I know my siblings well, the moment she starts to forget them, mom will be landing in a nursing home. Trust me, dad is not going to give a shit. He just wants someone to fuck.

"Mantenme contigo Mig. Por favor" (Keep me with you Mig. Please) she said, her voice breaking. I hug her tighter.

"Lo haré. Te mantendré conmigo todo el tiempo que quieras" (I will. I will keep you with me as long as you want) I replied.

I'm not letting my mother go.

------------

"So your mom wants to stay with us because your family is filled with assholes?" Cas asked, raising a brow.

I shifted in my place, not expecting this to turn into an interrogation session. "Yes" I mumbled, looking down.

The room fell silent. My nerves grew with every passing second. What if they said no?

I can't exactly keep my mom here without their permission. They live in this house too. I would have to let her go.

"Okay" Evan says, his eyes focused on the spaghetti he is eating. I look at him shocked. I thought he would be the hardest to convince.

"Okay?" I asked, my eyes wide in disbelief. He shrugs. "It will bring changes in our lives. But I guess we can adapt" he said.

I look back at Cas and Silas. Silas shrugs. "You know damn well she is like a second mother to me. Why would I ever say no?" he said.

I look at Cassandra longingly. She smiled at me and said, "I've been an orphan my entire life. Why would I say no to the hand of a mother?"

My eyes well up with tears of happiness. I can't believe what just happened! I love them all!

---------------

"So they said yes?" mom asked in shock. I nod excitedly, taking her hand in mine. "¡Sí! ¡Puedes quedarte mamá!" (Yeah! You can stay mom!)

Suddenly, mom grabs my hand and drags me to the living room where everybody is seated.

"I have no problem with the people Miguel is dating. If desired, the wedding can be held tomorrow" she said.

Everybody looked at her in surprise, before it turned into confusion. I'm guessing she spoke in English for the sake of Cas and Evan.

My eyes land on aunty Julieta, who seems to be smirking. I give her a questioning look and she bursts out laughing.

"You went through with the plan?" she asks, her eyes on my mother. Mom smiles widely. "Yes. And they all accepted" she said.

"What plan?" Antonio asked. "Doesn't matter. What matters, is that Cassandra and Evan are rare gems. I'm glad my sons found these two" she replied.

"Wait, so you don't have Alzheimer's?" Evan asked, eyes wide in realization. Of course my mother was testing them. Typical Garcia family habits.

"No I don't" mom grinned at him. "Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on?" Ana asked, irritation evident on her face.

"No. You stay in the dark. End of discussion" I said, smirking. She shows her tongue at me to which I roll my eyes.

My father looks least bothered. But I see uncle Carlos smile a little. He doesn't know what happened, but he is glad his wife and my mother did a test and now approves of my partners.

I love Silas' family!

--------------

Cassandra pushes me on my bed, climbing on top of me. My breathing is already heavy as I stare into her lust filled orbs.

"Do you know how much I thought about how I would fuck you, if your mother started living with us?" she asked.

I gulped. "I-I didn't know it was a t-test. Promise!" I said, shrinking under her gaze.

"I know that baby. But thinking about how I would fuck you, has now made me actually want to fuck you" she said, wrapping her hand around my throat.

I close my eyes, the pleasure setting in as she tightens her hold on me. "Mistress" I whine, grabbing her hand and putting it on my semi-hard erection.

She palms me hard, making me cry out in pain. "You take what I give you, you filthy little slut" she whispered in my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe.

What's worse, is that I can hear Evan's moans from the bathroom. Silas is fucking the shit out of him.

Apparently, it's payback for when we teased him under the table. I'm next. And I'm terrified of what's in store for me.

Evan's punishment is that he needs to control his voice so that our families don't hear him. But he's failing miserably.

I cry out, placing a hand over my mouth to muffle my sounds when Cas finally starts stroking me through my sweatpants.

There isn't anything special about this, just a simple handjob. But the fact that my parents are literally below us, makes it all the more interesting.

"Mistress....can I cum? Oh please mistress! Please~" I moan out my pleadings. Cas smiles at me. "Yes baby. Cum for me" she said.

I released in her hand, fisting the sheets beside me. "Evan's terrible at this" Cas said, standing up and heading to the bathroom.

She picks up a ball gag on her way in. I lay on the bed, watching the bathroom door. Suddenly, Evan's noises go quiet, and I know the gag has been used.

A couple more minutes later, Cas and Silas walk out, leaving me confused. Silas seems to be sweaty, which makes sense.

"Where's Evan?" I asked, sitting up. "Bathroom. He's crying" Silas said. "Why?" I asked concerned. Silas looked at me and smirked.

"Says he doesn't deserve all of the punishment. Wants you to join him" he said, making me shudder.

I try to make a run for the door, but I'm blocked by Cassandra. "Cas" I whine, trying to dodge her and get out.

"It's between you three. Solve it" she said and walked out, locking the door behind her. Before I know it, I'm thrown on the bed.

Evan walks out the bathroom, wobbling on his legs. The boy looks ruined. He smiles at me.

"I'll kiss you to help muffle your sounds" he said. "I'm not a bottom!" I complain, looking at Silas. He laughs.

"Yes, but you are more submissive than me. Which basically means that you are my bottom" he said.

I huffed, looking away. Before I know it, Silas is pounding into me animalistically while Evan takes in all my moans and screams.

That's one way to end this day.