Under The Dinner Table

Evan's POV:

I stirred a little in my sleep as I felt something wet around my.....cock? My eyes immediately shot open as I looked down.

Silas looked up at me, his eyes holding a mischievous glint as he sucked around my tip. He winked at me, lightly pinching my balls.

I whimpered, letting out light moans. "Oh god Silas! More please!" I moaned quietly. I was still sleepy, so I hadn't gained all that energy.

Silas bobbed his head up and down slowly, pushing me all that close to the edge, but never over.

I whimpered with tears in my eyes. "Please. Please faster!" I cried, bucking my hips into his mouth.

He grazed his teeth along my shaft as a warning to stay still. I groaned, fisting the bedsheets as I tried my best to stop myself from moving.

All of a sudden, Silas picked up pace, continuously deep throating. Now completely awake, I let out a loud moan.

"Shh baby. Our family's still downstairs" Miguel said, covering my mouth with his, tangling our tongues together.

I didn't even realize that he was also beside me until now. I moaned into his mouth, trying to warn Silas that I was about to finish.

Silas pulled back, still stroking me. "You may cum. But one sound from you, and I'll make sure you don't for the rest of the week" he said.

He kitten licked my tip, teasing me, before going down on me at once, taking me in fully. Miguel pulled back, and I covered my mouth with my hands.

I released, squirming heavily as tears of pleasure left my eyes. I was gasping, trying my best to hold my whimpers in.

"Good boy" Miguel said, telling me it was over. I took in a huge breath, a light moan finally leaving my lips at how good it felt.

"I'm sorry for our families baby boy. We'll try our best to make sure that they don't do it again" Silas said, cuddling into my side.

"Doesn't matter. Only you are important" I said, snuggling into his chest, taking in his scent. His new perfume's amazing!

Miguel stroked my back, relaxing me further. I was about to fall asleep again before the door opened.

"Up boys" Cassandra's dominant voice boomed through the air. We all stood up immediately, and I blushed as I realized that I was still naked from my waist below.

"Can you three ever sleep together without sucking Evan off?" she asked, rolling her eyes at us.

I swear! I always wake up with a mouth around my dick whenever I sleep with these two!

"Can you blame us? He's got the most delicious taste ever" Silas teased. Cas smirked. "That I agree with" she said, making my cheeks heat up ever more.

"Anyway, the main reason that I came up here" she said, walking towards us. Suddenly, everything went tense.

"Which one of you stole my panties, came in it without my permission and them kept them back?" she asked.

All three of us stiffened. We had thought about doing it, but didn't go through with the plan, fearing her punishment.

I nervously fidgeted with my fingers, wondering who did it. "Evander" Cas stood in front of me, grabbing my jaw and making me look at her.

"Who was it? Was it you?" she asked. I quickly shook my head. "Not me mistress" I said truthfully. "Then do you know who did it?" she asked. "No mistress" I said.

She let go of me, humming in satisfaction. Then out of nowhere, she squeezed my cock, making me whimper.

"If you keep looking this tempting baby, I might just have to have dinner in my playroom instead of the dining room today" she said.