Anything!

Silas' POV:

"Is that Cassandra's car?" Mig asked as we walked up our doorway. "It looks like it" I said. Is she home early?

I opened the door and stepped into the living room. A sweet smell filled my nose. "That smells delicious!" Mig exclaimed.

We both rushed to the kitchen, only find Cas there, cooking something. "Cas!" we both exclaimed, rushing over to her and hugging her.

She hugged us back tightly. Her body was tense though. That usually meant that she was worried about something.

"You okay?" I asked as I pulled back. She nodded, giving me a peck on my forehead. "Why are you home early?" Mig asked.

"I didn't go to work today. Cleaning day" she said bluntly. Me and Miguel looked at each other knowingly. "What's wrong love?" I asked.

She shook her head, taking deep breaths. "Go change. I've made waffles" she smiled, a fake one though.

We didn't say anything and just walked upstairs. What's up with her?

----------

When we came back down, Evan was already there, eating the waffles Cas made. To our shock, she was literally feeding him!

"Do you like them baby?" she asked in an extremely sweet voice. "Yeah. They're really good" Evan said.

"Better than the ones you had in the morning?" she asked. "Um...yeah" he said, looking away. That means he's lying. Cas could see it too.

I saw her smile drop, before she put on a fake one again. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier love. I promise it'll never happen again" she said.

"What happened?" Miguel asked as we took a seat. Evan was hesitant to answer. "I accidently bit him when giving him a blowjob" Cas said.

Damn. I know how bad that can feel.

"It's fine though. I'm completely fine now" Evan gave Cas a small smile. A phone ringing caught all our attention. It was Evan's.

"Some Erika is calling you" Mig said, handing him his phone. Evan smiled, immediately getting up.

"Thanks for the waffles. See you at dinner" he said, quickly walking away. Cas stared at his disappearing form. I went and sat beside her.

"Cas, what's wrong baby?" I asked, taking her hand in mine. Mig also came and sat beside her.

"Am I too harsh? Too controlling? Do you guys not like me anymore?" she asked, her eyes slightly watering.

"What? Of course not baby! Who said that?" Miguel asked, worry etched on his face. "Then why does Evan want to leave me?" she asked, sniffling a little.

"Pardon?" I asked in shock. Then she told me the whole story about Evan's phone call today morning. "He thinks I'm cruel" she said.

I wiped the single tear that fell from her eye. "Maybe you're interpreting it wrong. What if it's nothing like you think?" I said.

"But it feels like it! He's been acting so distant the past weeks. Going against orders, forgetting goodbye kisses...he doesn't even hug me anymore unless I initiate it!" she sobbed.

Miguel pulled her into him, his eyes fixed on mine. I nodded, having the same thought as him. We need to talk to Evan.

------------

"Aww, aren't you such a cutie!" we heard Evan say from outside the door. We were just about to enter his room.

"You don't know how much I love you! Such a sweetheart you are" he cooed to someone. Shit! Cas was right. That did hurt.

"Did he just say he loves someone?" Miguel asked, shock and pain etched on his face. I nodded, hoping I heard wrong.

"Erika, thank you so much. You don't know what this means to me" he said. Erika? Again?! Is Cas actually right?

"Yeah babes, of course I'll meet you! To be honest, I'm kinds bored with all these oldies here. I need someone my age too" he said.

Is that the problem? Age difference? But it's just 3 years between us and 5 years between him and Cas.

"Oh, don't even ask! I'm dying for your waffles again! Cas made some, but they were just not it. I guess waffles aren't her specialty" he said.

Excuse me?! They were the best waffles I've ever eaten!

"I love you so much sweetheart! I can't wait to meet you and fill your face with kisses!" he said, chuckling a little.

Love? Sweetheart? Kisses?

"Good night my little angel. Sweet dreams. Dream of me, because I'll be dreaming of you too" he said, giving a kiss on the phone.

I don't think we need to ask anymore. It's pretty obvious. Why else would he talk to that girl in such a way?

I turned around, feeling defeated and hurt, only to be met with Cassandra's hurt eyes.

"Cas...." I whispered. She ran away to her bedroom, me and Miguel hot on her trail. "Cassandra wait!" Mig called, but she didn't listen.

She ran to her room, plopping herself on her bed and crying in her pillow. I locked the door and went and sat beside her. Mig stroked her back.

"He's fed up of me. He never even considered us as boyfriend and girlfriend. He told me I'm just his dominatrix" she cried.

I was hurt too. I love Evan so much. There are three pieces of my heart that belong to Cas, Mig and Evan respectively. I can't even imagine losing one piece.

That night, all three of us slept us pain, each of our hearts burning. I pulled Cassandra over me, singing her a lullaby. Childish. I know. But it worked.

Miguel wrapped his arm around mine and Cas' body, snuggling into my side. My other side felt so empty.

I need Evan so bad. I can't let him leave. I won't lose him. I'll do anything for him to stay with us. Absolutely anything!

-----------

Miguel's POV:

Evan. That was the only thing I could see when I closed my eyes. Never have I ever felt pain like this.

I need him in my life. He's a part of me now, a necessary part may I add. I won't be able to live without him. I'll do anything to keep him with me. Anything!