Emma

Evan's POV:

I woke up to the smell of some delicious food right beside me. I smiled, slightly opening my eyes. Yup. It's bacon.

I sat up, slightly surprised to find the other three right on my bed. "Oh, good morning" I gave them a shy smile.

"Good morning babe!" Cas said and kissed me. Why was she so excited? Mig and Sil kissed me too. Huh? Is it my birthday or something?

"Why are you three acting weird?" I asked. They looked at each other for a moment before Silas answered.

"We can't even kiss you good morning now?" he asked, a little hurt evident in his eyes. I quickly shook my head.

"No. That's not what I meant. I was just.... you know what? It's okay. I liked it" I smiled at him, pecking his cheek.

Apparently, I could have breakfast in bed today. I don't know how Miguel agreed to this because he hates dirtying the bed with crumbs.

But nonetheless, I enjoyed sitting on the soft bed and eating my delicious breakfast. "So, do you want to do something today?" Mig asked.

"Um, don't you guys have work? I also need to go get ready for college" I said. "It's okay. You can skip today" Cas said. My eyes widened in shock.

I could skip? Am I dreaming?

"Are you three playing with me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at that. But they just shook their head.

"Well, I have to submit an assignment in today, so I can't skip" I shrugged, getting off the bed.

A message popped up on my phone from Erika. It read – I miss youuu. Come fast please ❤️.

I slightly chuckled, knowing damn well it wasn't Erika who just texted me. I'll be there soon sweetie😘 – I replied.

Then I went in the bathroom to freshen up. When I came back, Cassandra had my phone in her hand and she was staring at it.

"Cas?" I called. She jumped in surprise, dropping my phone on the bed. "S-Sorry, I wasn't looking through it. I promise!" she said.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Okay" I said, taking my phone back from her. Why was she reading mine and Erika's messages?

"Where's Sil and Mig?" I asked. "Getting ready to drop you off" she said like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Umm, Cas. I've got my own car" I said. "You don't want to spend time with them?" she asked. "What?! No! I didn't...." I sighed.

"I don't know what's going on in you three's minds right now. But just stop making stupid assumptions" I said, walking to my closet.

----------

"Alright, bye baby" Miguel said, pecking my lips. Silas did the same before the both waved me off.

I walked up to where James and Erika were standing. "Hi baby!" I said, taking the small little girl from Erika's hand.

"I missed you Evvy!" Emma said. I can't believe she's turned 5 already. It feels like yesterday my sister gave birth to her.

"Same angel" I said, throwing her in the air, which made her giggle. Then, I looked back at Erika.

"Thank you so much Erika. I don't know how I would've taken care of her if you didn't babysit her for me" I said.

"Don't mention it. This is what friends are for. Besides, we wouldn't want the innocent baby to witness unholy things at your place now right?" she teased.

I blushed looking away. Erika and James are into the BDSM lifestyle itself. James is a sub, while Erika's a switch. But Erika doesn't have a dom right now.

"Evvy, I made more waffles with Erika today! Do you want to taste them?" Emma asked. "Sure darling" I said with a wide smile.

I just love her, she's the cutest and most lovable thing ever. Emma started feeding me the waffles one by one, until I couldn't take anymore.

"Baby, that's enough. Or I'm gonna burst" I said. She pouted, her bottom lip trembling. Oh no.

"Don't cry love, I'll eat more okay?" I said, picking up another pancake. But Erika stole it from me.

"Not a chance! She can't keep getting things because she cried for it" Erika said, taking Emma away from me and gently scolding her.

"Is this what you meant when you said Erika was a sweetheart as well as a badass?" James asked me. "Yup" I whispered back to him, chuckling a little.

"Alright, now I'm gonna put you in the play area alright? Be a good girl and don't get out until one of us comes to take you" Erika said to Emma.

Yeah, our college has a play area. The thing is, lots of the teachers working here have young kids at home.

So to help the working mothers and fathers, my college made a kids play area which can even be accessed by students.

That is why my sister sent Emma here to me while she went on a baby moon with my brother in law before their second child.

I know damn well what the two are doing on their baby moon.

I shook my head to get the image out of my head. Yeah, I don't want to imagine my sister doing that.

We placed Emma in the kids play section and walked to our classes. Time to get back to boring stuff.