Few words from the author

Hello,

Thank you all for showing so much love for all my stories and for the tremendous support. You might be wondering why there is an intermission here, that too at a major cliff hanger. I have decided to take a slight detour to my writing style here. So far it was Rachna listening to the story, along with you guys, in bits and pieces. There are also several cliff hangers. How did Shivu and AK patch up? What happened to the other baby? What else is in store for us etc., right? So this second part of the story will answer all those questions in a more linear fashion, in the sense, I will begin where we left off, that is, from what happened after his movie release.

The next chapter also holds a special pic which is very close to my heart. My dear friend Arya made it for me and the moment I saw it, I knew they were my AK and Shivu. I am going to begin with that absolutely breathtaking picture.

So take your seats, buckle up and get ready for a roller coaster ride of emotions. I am warning you that there will be both heartwarming moments as well as heartbreaking moments. Like someone said, "Life la sugar um venum salt um venum."

Welcome aboard!

Love
Brinda Subramanian