Part 4; [Mistakes]

“Sawamura-chan can I talk to you?” Aomine said while we were walking to practice without Satsuki.

“Huh? Oh sure! What’s up Aomine-chan?” I asked as he stopped walking so I stopped walking.

He didn’t have his usual smiley face on today so I already knew this was going to be kind of serious. Aomine is my best friend but normally he is just his goofy self.

He frowned, “Please tell me you're not going to fall for Haizaki.”

I sigh, “Trust me when I say this Aomine-chan I’m trying my hardest.” I paused for a moment, “I don’t even know how to explain it but he’s been so sweet and caring towards me and he hasn’t shown any signs of what you guys say he’s like.”

He nods, “I know and everybody can see it and it hurts thinking about what he might do if you do give in to him but I understand you are trying your hardest so if you think he’ll be good for you I’ll believe you and I’ll support you but the moment he hurts you even in the slightest bit I want you to drop him.”

“I promise Aomine-chan I will and you’ll be the first to know if he ends up hurting me, even the tiny little things,” I say while smiling, “I’m glad you care about Aomine-chan!”

“Of course, I don't want Haizaki making our second manager run off,” He said, looking away from me with a bit of blush on his face.

I chuckled, “I would never run off on you guys! You guys are my friends!”

He finally smiles, “I know I just want to make sure.” 

“I’m glad we got that done and over with that conversation," I say, giving Aomine a side hug.

"Me too!" He said as we went our separate ways to change for practice.

After I changed I grabbed the guys' water bottles and started to fill them up. Until some came up behind me grabbing my waist tightly, putting their hand on my shoulder. 

"Shogo?" I quietly say as he lifts up his head. I could feel his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing," He quietly whispered. 

I close the last water bottle and set it down. Shogo is still holding me. I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing. 

I take a shaking breath, "Shogo we have to get to practice." He grunted before turning me around so I was facing him. My heart is racing even more than before. "We can't do this," I say.

“You mean you can’t do this,” He mumbled, leaning closer.

“That’s beside the point, Shogo.” I paused, “We can’t happen so please just stop,” I said with a shaky voice.

He looked away towards the gym before turning back to me, “Give me one chance.” He asked as I walked back into a wall.

I sigh, “I can’t because then I’ll let you in and I can’t do that to my friends.”

He looked down at me with hope in his eyes, making my heart yearn for him, “Shogo.”

“Just once and no one has got to know,” He said, walking even closer. 

We now we're inches apart I looked down for a moment before looking back up, “Just this once-”

He kissed me without hesitation moving his hands around my hips without thinking I moved my arms around his neck pulling him closer. This wasn’t going to end up a one-time thing and everyone knew if she gave in it would end up going south. 

“Sawa-,” I heard Aomine say from the gym doors and I immediately pulled away.

My eyes widen when I turn to Aomine, “Aomine..” I started to say before he quickly turned back around heading back into the gym. “Aomine wait,” I say, breaking away from Shogo's grapes. Once I got into the gym he was already standing next to Satsuki and she was angry I could tell. 

There was nothing I could do so I walked right back out of the gym heading towards the changing rooms. I grabbed my things and just left without speaking to anyone. Shogo was nowhere to be found and Satsuki was pissed at me. I just walked home.