Part 02; Meeting The Guys

It's been about a week since Momoi asked me to join the basketball club. She already gave me an application and it's filled out. I just need to turn it in. I've been trying to turn it in for days but I haven't had the courage. I should just give it to Momoi.

Classes have already ended so that means the basketball club is going on. Which means I could find Momoi there. I sighed. I need to do this.

Once I got to the gym I saw a bunch of guys practicing, making me just want to turn back and forget about even applying. But a guy walks up to me.

"Uh-Do you need something?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah I'm looking for Momoi."

"Oh I'll go get her for you," He said smiling as he walked away.

I sighed that the pressure of being here just makes me want to go home. But I told Momoi I would help her and become a manager with her.

"Sawamura you came," She beamed before hugging me. "I'm so glad you're here. Come I'll introduce you to the first string team."

I nodded before she dragged me over to a couple of guys. I saw the guy who got Momoi for me. He just smiled at me.

"Boys this is the girl I was talking about." She giggled. "This is Sawamura Y/n your guy's other manager." She paused before turning to look at me. "This is captain Nijimura, his vice-captain Akashi, this tsundere is Midorima, this one you have seen before since he lives by us Ahomine.." She was interrupted by Ahomine.

"My name is Aomine, not Ahomine." He growled at her but she just shrugged him off.

"This cookie monster is Murasakibara, and then there is Kubota, this is Sekiguchi, and last but not least Haizaki he's an asshole," She smiled turning back to me. "Alrighty now, let's get you a sweatsuit so you aren't walking around in a skirt." She says as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from the guys.