Part 16; Goodbye Love

A few weeks had already passed and Momoi hasn't even said a word to me but I guess I deserve it for not believing her. I asked the boys not to do anything stupid and so far they've listened. I haven't gone home alone since knowing what Haizaki would do. He would follow me home just to try and talk to me.

And he has been following me around our school. Though Kise hasn't let me be alone I was always with someone that he trusted. But most of the time he or Aomine is walking me around. I want to talk to Momoi but I know she doesn't want to talk to me.

Kise had to leave lunch early since he wanted to practice so he left me with Midorima but he just left me alone. So I didn't bother staying in the cafeteria. So I walk to the roof alone.

"Y/n.." I hear someone behind me. The voice was Haizakis' the voice I regretted hearing. I paused for a moment but kept walking up to the roof. Though he kept following me. "Y/m," His voice filled with sorrow.

I clenched my fist, "What," I said as I faced him, "What do you need Haizaki...?"

He straddled the bench while he faced my side, "Babe please don't call me that," He put his hand on my thigh. Pulling me closer while squeezing my thigh. "I love you."

"No." I say turning my body towards him until I'm also straddling the bench, "If you loved me you wouldn't have been with that girl," I say looking him in his eyes, "I love you but you don't love me and that's okay."

He pulled my thighs so I was straddling him, "Stop. Stop saying that.." He whispered in my ear, putting his arms around me.

I put my hands on his face and kissed his cheek, "But it's true." I say before kissing his soft lips, "When I left you didn't call me or anything. You didn't check on me to see if I was okay and I wasn't okay." I moved to his neck and gave it a quick peck.

"Please don't do this." He pulled back looking me in my eyes, "I love you and I'm sorry it was a stupid mistake please give me a second chance."

I smiled before I heard the door slam open. I looked to see an upset Kise. "I can't believe you, Midorima! Leaving her alone! How can you be so stupid!" He was yelling at him while the rest of the team followed behind him.

"I have to go but just know I love you," I paused before saying, "This is goodbye Shogo." I smiled before kissing his lips one last time.

I got up and grabbed my things and walked past the rest of the team heading back to class.