Part 2; [Love]

For the past couple of days, I've been getting into a routine of things. Everything was different from when I lived in Miyagi. I actually wouldn't mind if we stayed here longer than I expected in the beginning. I was getting closer to everyone on the team including the one person Momoi hates, Haizaki. I haven't really got time to talk to him but that's probably because Momoi makes it her mission to keep us apart.

"Sawamura-san, can you fill-up the water bottles? And please Haizaki can you please help her since Momoi-san is busy?" Nijimura asks as I look over to Haizaki who was standing there with his arms behind his head.

"Yeah sure," He grins as I start to grab the water bottles and head out of the gym with him following behind me. "So Chibi-chan, why did you move to Tokyo?" He questioned.

I shrugged, "Didn't get much of a choice in moving here, Haizaki-kun. Anything else you wanna know before we both go back into the gym?" I chuckled as he just shook his head.

Once I finished filling one of the bottles he grabbed it from me, screwed the lid on, and handed me another bottle. He was actually helping me fill the water bottles as the captain asked. From what I heard he doesn't like to listen to anybody.

"So Haizaki I heard you have a bad rep so why are you being so nice to me?" I questioned as I filled the last water bottle we had left to fill.

He just stood there smirking, "That's something for you to figure out, love."

I took all of the bottles and just walked back into the gym leaving me standing here. Did he just call me love? Weird. I grabbed the rest of the bottles he had left and walked them into the gym setting them with the rest of them.

"Sawamura-chan where have you been?" Momoi asks as she stands right next to Aomine.

"I was filling up water bottles with Haizaki like Nijimura-senpai asked," I say as I grab the water bottles and start handing them out.

Once I handed Aomine his water bottle I looked over to Momoi and she was standing there in shock, "Why was Haizaki helping you?" She asked as she pulled me away from the rest of the guys.

I shrugged, "Nijimura-senpai asked him to. Trust me, I don't know why he helped me, I'm wondering about myself."

She quickly hugged me and it was a tight one too, "Please stay away from him I don't want you to get hurt," She paused for a second before letting me go, "I've heard many bad things about him and I know I don't know if they're true but I'd rather you be safe and then sorry."

"Okay I'll try to keep my distance but I have a feeling he won't stop until he gets what he wants," I say as I rub her back while I pull her into another hug looking over my shoulder and seeing Haizaki looking at me and Momoi. "Now let's get back to work Momoi-chan," I smile as I slowly let her go.

"You know you can call me Satsuki, Sawamura-chan." She smiles as we start to get back to work.

I laugh, "Okay Satsuki-chan. Then you can call me Y/n."

"Y/n," She gasps, "Why do you have such a pretty name and I'm just stuck with 'Satsuki'." She whines as I just laugh at her.

"You be quiet. We can agree that I have a pretty name while you are drop-dead gorgeous," I say as she turns to me with her jaw dropped and shaking her head.

"No, I refuse to believe that! One of the hottest guys at our school has a thing for you even if he's kinda an ass." She said as she flung her arm around my shoulder.

[TIMESKIP]

It's been a few weeks and I've been endlessly hanging out with Satsuki which means I've also gotten to hang out with Aomine a lot. I've honestly been wondering what their relationship is but I know there are really close friends but is there more to it? I don't even want the answer from Satsuki because it's probably going to be weird.

Today our class got let out early because we finished our lesson early so I told Satsuki I would meet her at the gym before practice so I could grab my things from my locker. Making sure I grabbed everything I slammed my locker shut.

I turn to walk away, "Oh my god?!" My heart almost stopped while I dropped my things, "Haizaki you scared the shit out of me," I say as I try to pick my things up but Haizaki grabbed my things before I could. "What do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms. I told Satsuki I would resist him.

"Why can't I spend time with the girl I fancy?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Fancy? What are we in England?" I asked while laughing, "I have to go now, can I have my stuff back Haizaki?" I say holding my hands out hoping he'll give it back to me.

He frowned, "I don't think I will."

I rolled my eyes, "Then I'm going to practice, you can follow, I really don't care." I say before walking to the gym where Satsuki was waiting for me with Haizaki following behind me. Once I reach the gym I walk in seeing most of the guys already there because a bunch of classes got out early. "Satsuki-chan I got my stuff but the bad thing is that someone stole it," I say pointing behind me as I walk over to her.

"I didn't steal it, love." He said as I felt him walking closer behind me.

"Stop calling me that," I groaned, rolling my eyes.