Part 08; Not Talking

Kise told the other guys what happened between me and Satuski but it is understandable since they need to know since it's the best for the team. I want what's best for the team but Satsuki ruined it all. She just won't leave me to always try to find a way to make me forgive her for being a bitch.

"Y/n, please! I'm terribly sorry for my selfishness," Satsuki said, begging me while I walked away.

I don't want to talk to her right now. Or ever.

"Hey, Kise wanna walk me home?" I ignored her.

He turned to me, "Yeah sure just let me get my bags."

"I'll meet you at the gate," I waved as I grabbed my bag that was by the door. Satsuki followed right behind me. Why doesn't she understand it? I don't want to talk to her right now!

"Y/n please!" She shuddered.

But I still ignored her seeing Shogo at the gates. What is he doing here?

"Hey what are you doing here Sho?" I asked, smiling. Quickly hugging him.

"Tch-What is she doing following you babe?" He asked glaring at Satsuki.

I turned behind me, "Fuck would I know. She doesn't understand that I don't wanna talk to her."

"I can hear you. I'm standing right fucking here." She yelled, stomping her foot down.

Shogo rolled his eyes, "Whatever I just came by to say hi but I gotta head home." He kissed my forehead, "Who's walking you home?" He quickly asked.

"Kise he's just grabbing his things before we head home," I smiled as he nodded and turned to leave.

I turned back around still seeing Satsuki standing there with her arms crossed. It looked like she had steam coming out of her ears but none was coming out. But then I saw Kise coming out of the gym.