Part 20; Passionate

I left the team just like Kuroko did but I was still with Ryota. He told his agency about us and they agreed to let us date in the public eye. We won't come out and say we're dating, they'll figure it out themselves. I have exams for Seirin in a few weeks. I'm also applying to Kaijo but in hopes, I'll be going to Seirin.

I waited for Ryota at the gym entrance since we were going to his house tonight. As I wait there Satsuki comes out and I wave hi.

"Kuroko said you applied at the same school as him," She said as she glared at me like I was doing something wrong.

"Yeah they're a good school plus their basketball coach is female!" I say as I rave about Seirin.

She frowns, "Are you trying to date him?" She asks, making me laugh.

Right then Ryota came out of the gym smiling, "Y/n-cchi! Ready to go on our movie night." He smiled gloating as he walked over to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, I am!" I say as moved his arms around my waist pecking my lips I turn to Satsuki, "I'm not plus your going to school Ahomine I'll watch over him for you."

Her jaw drops, "You didn't tell me you were dating Kise," She said, poking my shoulder.

Ryota looks at both of us confused, "C'mon Ryota let's go we have a bunch of movies to watch." I say as I pull away from Satsuki's grasp.

I watched as she ran back into the gym. I stop and pull Ryota back into the gym where Satsuki ran into and she already told the guys.

"Kise your dating-" Aomine said before bursting out laughing. "I-I don't b-elieve it."

I rolled my eyes, "But we are," He pouted.

Midorima snickered, "Then prove it."

He smirked before turning to me, grabbing one of my legs, and dipping me down, "I swear if you drop me I'm going to have-," I start to say before he passionately kisses me and I moved my hands on his cheeks. Before I knew it Ahomine shoved Ryota down causing him to drop me.

"Sorry Y/n-cchi," Ryota mumbled before I slapped him.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me I was gonna have your ass if you dropped me Kise Ryota," I growled.

He pouted, "Ahomine shoved me down,"

I shoved him off of me, "I'm going home." I say as I put a peace sign up walking out of the gym.

"Wait up Y/n-cchi!" Ryota yelled, following me.