Part 18; Hatred

Everything was back to normal, well to the new normal. I'm fine. I haven't seen him since the roof. I wouldn't break down even if I saw him since I've moved on. Satsuki keeps trying to get me with some guy at school she keeps saying 'he's so hot! You should date him '. But I don't know if I'm ready for a full-time relationship.

Still, I don't know if Satsuki can even see that. I know the team does but they're already falling apart. Now I really want to leave the team but I can't leave Kise again. Since he was the one who brought me back.

I don't even know what high school I want to go to. Kise said I should go to Kaijo with him but he's changed. I don't think I could. I need to talk to someone. Someone who also wants to leave.

I sat watching the team practice. The team isn't even a team anymore and I can see it but Satuski just pushed past it. Like they only care about winning, that's not what Basketball is. I feel like I'm starting to hate it.

I looked up seeing everyone practicing on their own while Kuroko was just standing there. Maybe he is someone I could go to. Just the way he was standing showed how much he hated everything. He wanted to get out of there. So I grabbed my things and grabbed his arm and pulled him out.

"Sawamura?!" He said while I dragged him out but I stopped once we went past the gym doors.

I handed his stuff to him and he took it, "I saw the way you were standing there." I paused for a moment before continuing, "You hate basketball. And so do I."

He looked down, "You're right. I do hate basketball."

"Why don't you quit?" I asked, still standing by the door.

He looked up into my eyes with his blank expression, "Why haven't you quit?"