Part 05; Dreadful Harshness

Satsuki has apologized a million times in the past few weeks but I just brushed it off. She had no reason to freak out like that. Or not that any that I know. But all of the guys can still sense the tension between me and Satsuki.

She has tried so many things to try and get me to forgive her but it's not gonna be that easy. She shouldn't have done that unless I told her otherwise and that Haizaki was touching me without my permission. But he wouldn't have done that anyways right?

"Sawamura waits up," Satsuki said as I was already on my way home from practice. I won't stop. I have nothing to say to her right now. I just want to go home and relax. "The team is going to go get some food, wanna come?" She asked but I just ignored her and continued walking. "Haizaki will be there," She said, making me come to a halt. I turned, "Finally now come on." She said as she dragged me to our normal eating stop.

I smiled when I saw Haizaki there. She wasn't lying about that. Maybe I can forgive her after this. I hope I can. I miss her. I want her friendship back. I turned back to her. I hugged her. This is all I needed to have her back I'm glad.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have done that. I promise it wouldn't happen again," She hugged me back tightly. Her warmness I missed. I never want to be away from her again.

"I forgive you." I sniffled as she chuckled. Everything I needed.