Part 04; Over it

I slowly got to know all of the guys. I spent more and more time with Satsuki. Meaning I would see Aomine too since he is almost always with her. Sometimes I question what their relationship is like. Not that I would ask.

Haizaki has been trying to talk to me but Satsuki always ends up shooing him away. What is wrong with him talking to me? He's never really an asshole to me. He was always trying to talk to me at practice. Since I didn't have any classes nor did I have lunch with him.

But now I'm heading to my locker so I can grab my things and head to practice. Since classes had ended early today. I quickly grab my things and shut my locker.

"Oh my god," My heart stopped for a moment, "Haizaki you scared this shit out of me," I say as he just chuckled. "What are you doing here, don't you have classes?" I asked as I started walking away from my locker. As he followed next to me.

"Nah, got out early and decided to see if you did too," He smirked, putting his arm around my shoulder.

We kept like this walking in but just in silence as we finally made it to the gym. It felt nice to not be interrupted by Satsuki or the others on the team.

"Sawamura, Haizaki?" I hear from in front of us. Kuroko. The invisible guy. He was newer than I was and he was promoted because Akashi had trained him. Said he would be a good asset to the team.

"Oh hey Kuroko you get out early too?" I asked as I crossed my arms. I knew it wouldn't last long until someone interrupted.

He nodded before he pointed out that the rest of the first string got out early. Great Satsuki will probably rip Haizaki's arm right off of me once she sees him touching me.

"Y/n, hey-," Satsuki says, pausing once she sees Haizaki. She glared at him quite noticeably. "Haizaki doesn't touch Y/n how many times do I have to tell you this," She says, ripping me away from him.

"Satsuki it's fine he had permission," I reassured her but she just won't listen to me.

"Momoi calm down. Jeez," Haizaki said, obviously annoyed.

She grunted clenching her jaw, "Calm down how the hell am supposed to calm down? You're the one who hasn't left Y/n alone!"

I clench my hands before I pull Satsuki away from the rest of the guys. "Satsuki stop! Enough please!"

"What why? I didn't even do anything he's the one wh-," She started to say before I interrupted.

"He didn't do anything," I glared at her as she just stood there in complete shock. But I can't handle this right now. I need to go home. "I'm leaving," I say as I leave I didn't even say goodbye to anyone else.