Part 06; She's not over this

The year passed quickly but still, everything was good on my end. Though all of the guys warned me not to get into a relationship with Haizaki though I didn't listen. I like him a lot and he likes me. We have a perfect relationship. We have never had any problems. He was ejected from the team though.

Kise Ryota replaced him. A popular model that every girl likes. He overrated. But still Haizaki or should I say Shogo, my boyfriend. We hang out almost every day but the team keeps making stupid 'we should stay late' blah blah blah shit. It's starting to get on my nerves.

"Y/n can we hang out tonight?" Satsui asked. I want to say no but I can't she'll end up pouting and giving me her puppy dog eyes.

I sighed, "Sure." Now I need to text Shogo that plans have changed.

She smiled brightly, "Great Imma lock up the gym wait by the gate okay."

Great, now I have to tell Shogo he's really gonna be upset with me. I walk out of the gym and into the dark light lit by the moon. I stop to look at the beautiful sky once before continuing to walk to the gate where Shogo is waiting for me.

"Y/n finally," He nagged once he finally saw me.

I frown, "Shogo I can't hang out tonight." I paused looking at the ground I didn't want to see his angered-filled face.

"What the fuck we had plans why are you changing them?" He scoffed that this wasn't the first time I had to blow him off because of Satsuki.

"I'm sorry It's Satsuki again. She wants to hang out tonight but I promise I'll come over right after I leave her place." I stopped to look him in the eyes. He wasn't angry, he was just upset. "I promise okay."

He nodded and kissed my forehead before turning and leaving me there. Alone. I wish he wouldn't but I know he is just upset. I'm the only person to understand him. Why is he always so angry and vicious?

Though no one else really could understand him. But that's because he doesn't let people in much. I'm the only one he let in in a while. I sighed I just wanted to spend time with him but knowing Satsuki and the team there were gonna try and keep us apart.

"Hey I'm right here Y/n," Satsuki said, running towards the gates. I wanted to ask her why she always does this on the days and nights I'm gonna hang out with Shogo.

I crossed my arms, "Can I ask you something Satsuki?" I can't take this any longer I need to ask.

She paused, "Huh oh yeah!" She smiled brightly.

"Why are you always the days I'm going to hang out with Shogo you always insisted that we hang out?" I searched her face to see an answer but she just smiled.

"What-huh you were supposed to go to Shogos tonight?" She paused.

She's been doing this on purpose. Fuck I thought she was over this. I'm done with this. I'm not going to deal with this shit.

I scoffed, "Enough with the act Satsuki I'm not stupid. He isn't gonna hurt me so quit the shit alright." I just looked down but I can't "Fuck you okay. I was stupid to think you got passed that shit," I paused, "I'm leaving once you quit the shit I will hang out with you but now I'm going to hang out with my boyfriend." She flinched at the word 'boyfriend'. I'm done with her shit.

I just turned around and left her there calling my name. I didn't bother even looking back. I just kept moving forward no matter how bad it hurt. I just kept moving forward.