Part 22; Missing him

A few weeks passed and I haven't seen much of Ryota because of how hard his team was on him. Practicing until late. We still talk every day just because we haven't seen each other in person. I changed into my gym clothes quickly because I was late since my last teacher wanted me to do something for him.

I went into the gym seeing a bunch of people in the gym flocking around the stage but they were all leaving. But I couldn't see anything since the team was blocking who was there. I moved in front of them.

I smiled once my eyes met with Ryotas. What was he doing here? He opened his arms. I ran to him jumping into his arms and holding him tightly as his arms held my thighs with my legs around his torso. I missed him so much.

I heard the team talking wondering why I was hugging the enemy of our team, "What are you doing here Ryota?" I asked, still in his arms.

"To convince you and Kuroko-cchi to come to Kaijo with me," He smiled, twirling me around.

I frowned, "I already told you I liked it here."

He held me closer, "I don't trust them with you." He whispered in my ear so no one could listen.

"You don't have to," I say as he frowned.

"I know that and I trust you but I don't trust them," He said as he held me closer.

I smiled, "You won't have to."

"Why?" He asked before I kissed him.

"Because they know I'm yours," I say, putting my forehead to his, "I've missed you so much."

He smiled, "I've missed you but they've been staring at us the whole time," He says, making me chuckle.

He let go of my legs as I jumped down. I hugged him one last time. I walked back over to my team with him following behind me. I scratch the back of my neck.

"This is my old teammate and my boyfriend, Kise Ryota," I say as he puts his arm around my shoulder but I brush it off glaring at him.

Ryota turned to Kuroko, "You should come to Kaijo Kuroko-cchi and you to Y/n-cchi."

I shook my head before heading to my bag which was in the club room. I just had to get a second to myself. I should ask him to spend the night today because of how much I miss him. We don't get to see each other much, it's upsetting but if I want to be on this team it's just something I'll have to risk.