Part 14; Dull

Weeks have already passed and summer break is almost up. Meaning I would be going back to Tokyo. Part of me was happy I'd see Shogo again. But I don't want to see Momoi and the rest of the team. Though Kise called me a few days ago to make sure I was okay. 'I'm fine.' is what I told him he believed.

My Aunt is very worried about me. I can tell whenever she talks to me she acts like I'm broken. I'm not broken. I'm just fine. Right? Well, anyway I'm going home today. Kise said he would pick me up from the train station since I was coming back earlier than expected.

And I wanted to surprise Shogo. So I sat on the train for 5 hours just for him. I'm coming back early for him. I crave him. Not in a sexual way but I want to see him and see his smile again. I've been gone for a few months but now I'm going back to end my second year off strong. I can do this! Or more that I have to do this.

We only have a few months left of school before it's our last year in Junior High. I wanted the team back. I hate all this drama. I need to be back with the team. I want to be friends with Momoi again. Though we probably won't be friends again since she can't get over the fact that I'm in a relationship with Shogo.

I said horrible things to her and I need to apologize so I can get back to normal. Maybe I won't be back on the team but I can be friends with everyone again. That's all I really want. Who knows if I'll get anything back to normal?

I just need to be back in Tokyo where I belong. Do I even belong there? I don't know but I just need to stop thinking for a moment to get actual peace. Where I'm not overflowing with questions that will all go unanswered.

"WE WILL BE ARRIVING IN TOKYO IN 5 MINUTES!" The intercom blurted, scaring me out of my own thoughts.

Soon I'll be able to see Kise and Shogo. Kise was my only friend I guess you could say. More like it was forced upon him to be my friend because of Shogo. The train finally arrived at the station and I could already hear a bunch of fangirls.

"OMG KISE-SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" They all were basically yelling. I rolled my eyes at the fact he was found out by his non-intelligent fangirls.

His eyes lit up when our eyes met. He smiled.

"Sorry girls I have to meet a friend," He bid his goodbye and all his fangirls actually left him alone. "Y/n-cchi," He smiled as he hugged me tightly.

I mumbled, "Yeah."

He narrowed his eyes, "What's wrong?" He paused taking a good look at my face. It looked smaller and paler than the last time he saw me. "Have you been eating?" He asked.

I nodded. I have been eating. But not much. Only when my Aunt or Cousin forced me out of my room saw that I actually ate.

"Then what's wrong you seem so." He halted before saying anything, "Dull."

He was probably right. I am dull, numbed, and tired. Not like I really did anything to be tired. I shrugged. I'm glad to see Kise but it just doesn't feel right. Something in my gut telling me to go back to Miyagi and be an actual person there.