Part 3; [Different]

The days have been nice. I've spent a lot of my time with Satsuki, but that doesn't bother me. I no longer wish to leave Tokyo. Satsuki and Aomine are my two closest friends. And I've still been getting to know the other team members. Haizaki has been bothering me nonstop, and the others have started to notice it as well.

Everyone has also warned me about him. And I take all they said as true. However, everything he has done has shown them all to be mistaken. He has been kind, considerate, and overall pleasant to me, so I may assume that he has something in mind. But I have no idea what he would expect from me.

He often followed me, Satsuki, and Aomine as we headed to school. Also, he followed me as I walked to each of my classes and tried to strike up a discussion as I tried to ignore him.

"Hey Chibi-chan," He called as he followed me to lunch. But I keep ignoring him, just as I always do.

I walk over to Satsuki and the rest of the guys, "Hey Satsuki, did you finish the homework from our fourth hour?" I ask sitting down with Haizaki sitting down right next to me. But like normal I ignored him.

She nods, "Yeah I can give you the answers tonight when you come over to my house." She says while handing me one of her cookies.

"Ugh thank you! I've been craving one of your cookies" I say, biting into the amazing cookie. "Can I stay at yours tonight?" I ask her.

"Already planned on your staying the night I got all of your favorite snacks yesterday!" She said smiling.

I chuckled, "You're amazing!" 

She shook her head, "Only for you, Y/n-chan!"

We continued having our usual conversation at lunch but I stopped talking when I felt a hand on my thigh. I quickly looked down, seeing Haizaki's hand on my thigh while he scrolled through his phone.

I turned to Satsuki while I showed her what he was doing. Her eyes widened when she saw what he was doing. I grab my phone to text her.

To; Satsuki
From; Y/n
Subject; Haizak
What should I do?

To; Y/n
From; Satsuki
Subject; Haizaki
Well you have two options
1; Rip his hand off
2; Leave it there

To; Satsuki
From; Y/n
Subject; Haizaki
What would you do?

I looked up from my phone seeing Haizaki's hand still there and he was still scrolling through his phone quietly. I looked back at my phone and saw that Satsuki replied.

To; Y/n
From; Satsuki
Subject; Haizaki
Well first off I hate Haizaki so I would rip it off but he looks so cute and he isn't bothering you so I'd say leave it there.

To; Satsuki
From; Y/n
Subject; Haizaki
I'm gonna do something stupid and watch his reaction.

Once I sent that I put my phone down on the table watching Satsuki do the same. We started talking just like before, then I gave her a signal. Without smiling I place my hand on top of his.

We both watch as his head shoots up smirking. We continue talking like normal trying to not show him any type of reaction.

I heard his low chuckle before he squeezed my thigh moving his hand under my school uniform skirt. I squealed, making all of the guys look at me.

"Sawamura-chan you good?" Aomine asks me while sitting across from me.

"Mhm." I quickly nodded.

I turned to Satsuki who was trying not to laugh but I quickly smacked her arm as we both chuckled. 

I smiled, "I need to go to my locker. See you guys at practice." I say, getting up and leaving with Haizaki following behind me. 

No one was in the hallway since it was still lunch. Once I got to my locker it opened with Haizaki standing on the side waiting for me.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me?" He asked kindly and sweetly. 

"Yes, because I can't fall for you," I say as I grab my books for my next class.

He frowned, "Why can't you?"

"Because I promised Satsuki that I'd stay away from you," I said closing my locker.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes, "Because of your reputation I've been hearing from everyone." 

"What if I'm different, love?" 

"Are you?" I asked.

He stared at me for a moment, "Am I what?"

"Are you different like you say you are?" I say standing there staring into his narrowed eyes.

He nodded, "I believe I am, have I done anything they say I do to you?"

I smiled, "Then show me that you're different, Haizaki."

"Shogo. Call me Shogo," He said before I nodded and started to walk away.

"Goodbye, Shogo," I say while ten feet away from him.