Forever Be With You

The last death battle was happening today and this time it was epic.

Knuckles had to face a spiked covered Witty-bit with savage eyes.

Shayera was worried that he was going to die this time.

But fortunately, Knuckles put up a fight with the wild Witty-bit. It's a real challenge but Knuckles had to stay alive for his beloved Shayera. He then shouted, "Fowl beast! Do your worst!"

That's what it did. But Knuckles was covered in his own blood and injured. He showed that Witty-bit who's boss as he slashed in him on the face twice.

Shayera smiled as he finished that wild and dangerous Witty-bit off.

The crowd applauded as he looked at Shayera with loving eyes. She sniffed while she said, "You goofball."

That's when Knuckles collapsed onto the ground as Shayera gasped in horror.

Everything turned black as Knuckles sees the mysterious beauty's horrified expression.

<later>

She was at her house sitting on a chair while feeling very sad. She looked at the balcony. Seeing if her beloved boyfriend will pull through.

Shayera couldn't help but feel responsible. That's when Serena entered and said, "He pulled through Shayera but he's leaving. I told him he should stay but he didn't wanna trouble us any further."

Shayera stood up and said, "I'll go talk to him." She's walks off as Serena asked, "Will you use your power again?"

Shayera answered her calmly, "I sadly can't due to wearing high heels too often plus my heels hurt every time I do."

Serena replied to her as she followed, "I told Camila you should wear Diamond covered flats."

<a short while later>

Knuckles was at the entrance of Transtopia before a female voice shouted, "WAIT!" He turns to see Shayera trying to catch her breath.

The blue female hedgehog felt like she was gonna faint before she said, "Knux? Please don't go. I don't know if I can be apart from you again."

Knuckles'with a sad expression' replied, "Oh baby. I knew you love me. But we're just from two different villages."

Shayera then said as she felt her heart was gonna break, "But if you leave you'll regret it."

Knuckles sighed deeply before he said, "Oh I wish I could stay with you Angel cakes but there's no way I can."

He looked down before Serena made a solution. She then suggested, "If that's that, then we can possibly make you a permanent citizen here. But on one condition."

Knuckles asked, "Let me guess, I haft to change my gender?" Serena answered him, "Oh no. Well we normally do for people who wanna live here with no other way. But me and Camilla can make an exception."

That's when Camilla said with clever smirk, "You can stay here in Transtopia, if you marry Shayera."

Both Knuckles and Shayera shouted in surprise, "WHAT?!"

The two looked at each other before looking away as they blushed.

Shayera then asked shyly, "Y-You wouldn't mind marrying me would you?"

Knuckles answered with a deep red blush, "No. I don't. I mean, I want to be with you Shayera BlueStar. I really want to forever be with you. If it's okay with you, I will solemnly swear with all my heart. I am willing to be with you my dearest Shayera."

Shayera felt happy, she smiled with tears in her eyes when she said, "Oh Knucklehead." Thats when she cried tears of joy and Knuckles hugged her close.

Then the two kissed under the sunlight. Serena kissed Camilla's cheek and said, "Oh man. We are going to have a wedding here!" She squealed in excitement and jumped up and down.