Battle Gone Wrong

Team Sonic was at Meh Burger. Doubt their usual routine of eating and talking like typical teenagers do in the food court in the mall. Knuckles was a little rushed a bit. Sonic took a bite of his chilidog. As Tails started talking, "So, has anyone heard about that new village?" Amy replied, "Yeah I did, it was commissioned by an anonymous woman." Sticks asked, "But what if it's a town of village eating Goblins?!" The four looked at the feral badger with a silent moment. That's when Sonic stood up and said, "I gotta get running. See you guys." The four waved goodbye as Sonic speeds off. The four then resumed talking to each other. Knuckles thought to himself, "Sometimes Sonic can be careless."

Not to soon, after leaving his friends, Sonic was walking around the town while looking his usual cocky and cool self. Though no one really cared one bit, they just ignored him and did their routine. Sonic frowned as he can see how things are. Besides his four friends, he has no one else. He wished that people might show their respect towards him a little more. Sonic looked at the sky and said, "Things are just messed up. They just cheer and then leave. They mostly don't respect me. What's the point?" He looked down before hearing a boom. Undoubtedly Eggman was add it again. That's when he speeds to the location.

He and his friends arrived and see Eggman 'in his Moth Bot' blasting people in the town square. Eggman laughed and said, "Hahahaha! You all will fall to my doom!" He was really determined to take over the village. Sonic stepped in and said, "Not with us you won't Eggman!" The doctor 'with a 'Why I am not surprised to see them' expression' said, "Ugh! Is there anywhere I cannot run into you nosy pricks?!" Knuckles replied to him, "Not unless you are turning to an omelet head." Sonic snickered at what Knuckles just said. Because he actually thought it was funny.

Eggman 'growled in a insulted way' commands his robots to attack. Team Sonic fought back with their usual attacks. Sonic said to the team, "Amy? You attack from the left, Sticks the right. Tails, the cent..." Before Sonic could finish his command, the team said in frustration, "We get it Sonic!" Amy then said as she whacked the robot with her hammer, "Sonic we know what we are doing! Stop ordering us around!" Knuckles then said flatly, "Yeah, not cool Sonic!" The blue hedgehog was getting frustrated before he knocked Eggman out of the sky. A little too hard for say.

The fall was so bad Eggman got injured for real. Eggman then shouted, "OW! MY LEG!!" He was wailing in pain. It wasn't just his leg, it was his neck and body. Sonic twitched as the villagers booed at him as Sonics own friends looked at him in disappointment. Knuckles muttered, "Not cool Sonic!" The blue hedgehog then yelled, "BUT HE IS FAKING! I SAW HIM WINK!" It was true that he did. Amy then said, "Not another word about it Sonic! Just because he's evil does not mean you can use violent force!" The villagers agreed as Sonic tried to point it out but no on believed him.

Though things won't be the same after what happens to Sonic in the near future.