The lovely voice

The whole village was in a full panic. After hearing Sonic disappeared again. The Mayor was feeling deeply in a panic. As a matter of fact, everyone is feeling like they should panic 'due to their 'beloved' Sonic disappearing'. Old Man Monkey shouted, "What are we going to do?!" Lady Goat said while pulling her ponytail, "We are done for." Dave only said, "My mom is running off with my math teacher!" Everyone looked at him 'which cause the intern to exit the room'. Then everyone panicked and ran around. The mayor shouted, "QUIET!"

Everyone was silenced as the Mayor said, "Listen, this is dire I know, but there's no reason to panic, we found Sonic once, we'll find him again." Mike protested, "Technically, Knuckles found him. Yet you all haven't found Denise! Where is my adopted daughter?!" J.J. then asked, "Yeah where is Denise?!" The two shouted in anger at the mayor while a few agreed that some of the hedgehogs in the village had disappeared (including Sonic.) and no one found them. Knuckles seemed to be the most worried about the blue hedgehog. It was a sting from a bumble

It had been about 4 months. Everyone in Hedgehog Village was still on a frantic search for their beloved hero. Though unlike last time, there was no sign of him. Knuckles never slept or rest for days cause he was scared for Sonic. When Amy checked to see if Eggman has kidnapped him, but he an alibi 'that he was with his daughter 'Sage' at the time of his disappearance'. He was even more alarmed when one of the villagers found Sonics sneakers near the pond. Luckily they weren't covered in blood but they were really wet from being in the lake for so long. That's when one day, Knuckles had an encounter 'of the lovely kind'.

On the night of a full moon, Knuckles was searching the woods for his best friend. Knuckles said to himself, "Oh where could Sonic go?! Oh where is he?!" He groaned and was on his knees. Thinking he should give up.

Until he heard a beautiful voice 'singing in the woods'. It was a girls voice. It was like as if it was the voice of an angel. It echoes through the woods. Knuckles stood up and asked, "Who in the world is singing in the woods at this hour?" Thats when Knuckles followed the voice in the woods. The more he moves forward, the louder the voice became. Once Knuckles stopped behind a bush, he sees something that captured his purple eyes.

What he saw is the most alluring creature he ever seen. It was a beautiful female blue hedgehog, 'similar to Sonics mother (Queen Aleena)' but more lovely. She looked radiant in the moonlight. She was sitting on a stone with ancient writing on it. Surrounding her are white flowers (mostly white roses). She continued singing while her long dark blue quills blew in the wind. Her eyes were just like Sonics but green and sparkly. She wore a bright blue short dress with matching high-heel shoes.

Knuckles was in a trance 'looking at the mysterious enchantress'. He thought to himself, "Who is this, beautiful creature? She has the voice of an angel."

The way she looked, Knuckles couldn't help but look at the mysterious girl. Though he fell asleep while listening to the girls beautiful angelic voice. She saw him with surprised eyes.

She said to herself, "This is unexpected."