What I Once was

A/N: Here is a Shocking part. It isn't called Transtopia for nothing.

Once Ms. Shayera BlueStar entered her room, she flipped her hair. She huffed and said as she crossed her arms, "What a bunch of idiots. They actually thought I wasn't there. I should thank Serena for covering for me." She went over to her lovely bathroom and took a bath in a nap Jacuzzi style bath. She got in just after she took her clothes off.

She slipped her foot into the bath before getting in. She also put bubbles in to feel relaxed. She sighed in relaxation and said, "This is so relaxing. Good thing I got over my dumb old fear of water. I better get myself cleaned and relaxed. I feel like a merhog in a ocean shell." She laughed to herself as she got her hair wet and bubbly.

It was only 18 minutes until she was done bathing and relaxing. She got out and sighed. She said to herself, "I feel so much better."

She changed into a different outfit while wearing 3-inch high-heel. She walked out of the bathroom to see Camilla (a dark blue hedgehog with white quills and matching blue eyes) sitting on the red velvet chair. She asked, "So Shayera, did you tell them?" Shayera replied to her, "Ugh, why would I? They made my life a living joke. Believing a villain over me. If you ask me, everyone in Transtopia is more smarter than Hedgehog Village ever could be." Camilla can agree with that as she nodded.

Camilla then said, "I'm only interested in the fact that they had the nerve to come crawling back to you speedster." Shayera asked, "If your don't mind me asking, how long have you and Serena been dating?" Camilla smiled a little and answered, "About a year speedster. We had the same exact idea after being turned down by Mayor Fink. I had a crush on her after you guys agreed to be best friends. I asked her out when we were halfway done with Transtopia."

Shayera replied, "That is so touching Camilla. Although somewhere classy coulda been good to take her out." Camilla let out a small chuckle as she said, "Hehe. You definitely haven't changed a bit speedster. I haft to admit ever since you agreed, Transtopia has been much safe."

Shayera looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Yeah. I like it here. Everyone appreciates me more than anyone in that dumb low class village ever could." She then said as a familiar male blue hedgehog came into view instead of herself, "It makes me so much better. In fact it makes me see 'who I once was is in the past' I can even say, I don't regret becoming who I am today." She laughed softly as Camilla joined in for the laughter.

They were laughing for a full minute, until they stopped. She then asked, "What's on the schedule Camilla?" Thats when Camilla answered, "You have some modeling and singing to do, though it can also squeeze in some attacks from certain villains." She nodded and smiled as the mirror and it reveals herself. She said to herself, "They were stupid enough to not know it's me. We sure fooled them." Both girls laughed as Serena 'who entered and joined in for the laughter'.