Disapeared

Knuckles was able to reach Meh burger in time but unfortunately, the line was long. Knuckles groaned in frustration. Today was extremely busy at Meh Burger. Lunch Rush was a bad time today. People were arguing and how their taking too long.

Though what was more frustrating, he had to wait for a whole hour to order. Hour after hour, Knuckles was getting impatient. Knuckles thought to himself, "This is taking forever!." Just when he was going to scream in frustration, he saw he was next. Knuckles sighed in relief. He ordered a chilidog, fries, and an orange soda for Sonic and a cheeseburger, fries, and grape soda for him. Dave said with his usual teen tone just after Knuckles ordered, "It will be out shortly." Knuckles replied, "Well hurry I don't got all day." Dave grunted and rolled his eyes.

It took about 3 hours before it was finished. Once Dave got his food ready Knuckles was sighing deeply. Knuckles then said as he paid Dave, "Keep the change." He then rushed back to the shack. Dave said to himself with a groan, "Oh how I hate the lunch rush. It cuts deep into my social life." Eggman 'who was next to him with Sage' said, "Uhuh. Say would you mind getting a couple of diet cola's for me and Sage?" Dave replied, "Luckily there's a villain father daughter discount. So yes."

<meanwhile with Knuckles>

Knuckles said 'out of breath' and at the entrance at the shack, "S-Sorry I'm late Sonic. The line was too long and..." He trailed off as he was greeted by an empty room. The hammock was empty. Knuckles eyes widened to his horror. Sonic disappeared without a trace. He dropped the food and let out a frightened blood curdling scream.

<later>

Knuckles and the others were in shock as the red echidna said, "I don't get it! I turn my back to get some food for us and he went missing again!" Amy groaned as Tails banged his head on the floor. Knowing Knuckles did a really lousy job. Tails asked, "How could you leave him alone?!" Knuckles replied to him, "It's not my fault the line was long." The two started arguing as Sticks thought, "Fang was right. Hedgehogs are disappearing. What coulda happened?"