Serenading The Beauty

A/N: Some lyrics from Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse Of The Heart. Couldn't find a good love song and I was too lazy to write one.

Though Knuckles knows it's Sonic for sure, but what can be more frightening that what is happening?

He's falling for the temptress. His own best friend in a female form. Knuckles feels terrible about this.

Knuckles couldn't stop thinking about her. He feels super freaked out. Every day he couldn't thinking about Shayera. Not even once. He even kept dreaming of her too at night.

The next afternoon: Knuckles was at Meh Burger with his three friends. He was thinking about Shayera while he sighed lovingly.

Knuckles muttered to himself, "Shes really lovely. But she's my best friend. Why is she in my head?! She's Sonic! Why?!"

Eggman 'who sees this' as Amy asked, "What's with him?" Knuckles screamed and ran off as he said, "WHY CANNOT I STOP THINKING OF SHAYERA!?"

Sage 'with Eggman and Steve' said, "Father, he really has it bad."

Amy, Sticks, and Tails asked, "Has what bad?"

Eggman then replied, "Isn't obvious my fuzzy puppy buddy and two losers? Nurples is in love." Steve then said, "Probably with that girl from Transtopia he's been quote on quote 'investigating'."

Amy gasped and said, "OMG! Are you serious?" Eggman replied, "Oh yeah. He's in love alright. I seen how they look at each other."

Amy squealed in excitement and jumped. Tails sighed deeply and said, "I shouldn't be surprised but lest you all forgot he's only investigating her cause he claims that girl is Sonic."

Steve then said, "But she looks nothing like Sonic." Tails immediately replied, "Thats what I thought."

Amy sighed deeply and said, "Maybe we should give him some advice."

Knuckles runs back and tripped as he sat up. Knuckles heavily breaths before he said, "Oh why? She even escorts Serena to the townhall."

The group was confused before they see Serena and Shayera walking to townhall. Shayera asked Serena as she sighed, "Why did that slob of a mayor want to talk to us?"

Serena replied, "He wants to talk to us about this trans-thing, Shayera."

Knuckles stood up before Shayera looked at him and giggled like a typical shy girl. She then said as she waved to him, "Hey big boy."

Knuckles heart beats like a punch on the punching bag. He blushed as she greeted him.

Knuckles was nervous and said, "Uhhh...well Uhh..."

That's when Camilla caught up as the girls stopped. Camilla apologized for being late and the girls said it was okay.

Eggman had an idea before he said, "Hey lady, I see your underwear." Shayera was really offended before she karate kick him in the face.

Shayera then said in a lady-like manner, "Ugh! How rude?" Though Shayera wore a belly-dancing style outfit it wasn't enough to show her underwear.