The Truth Revealed

Knuckles decided to continue his investigation. Though Shayera still distracts him with her 'flirtatious' ways.

A few weeks ago, Transtopia was finally opened to tourists. But Knuckles had to still see once and for all that it's Sonic.

He was still convince she is Sonic. Even though he was right. Until one night, things took a twisty turn.

Knuckles was walking around the jungle before hearing female voices in the distant.

He was following the voices until he sees Shayera and Camilla talking to each other.

Camilla said to her, "Alright, so everything is set." Shayera nodded in agreement with a stern glare.

Camilla then said to her, "I'll be right back Shayera. Stay here."

Camilla walked off as Shayera sat down on a rock. She was sitting beautifully as Knuckles looked at her.

That's when she stood up while she sighed and wrapped her arms around herself.

That's when Knuckles decided to resist and jump out of the bushes and shouted, "AHA! GOTCHA YOU TEMPTRESS!"

Shayera screamed in fright as she collapsed on her knees.

Shayera said while tears fell on her delicate face, "You scared me! That's so mean of you. How could you do that?"

She cried softly and turns around as Knuckles said in a stern tone, "Drop the act already Shayera BlueStar."

He then said with his arms crossed, "Or should I say... Sonic The Hedgehog?"

She continued crying as Knuckles looked at the frail creature. He said as he walked to her, "Hey, look I didn't mean to scare you Sonic but..."

That's when he stepped on something as she continued sobbing. He sprang a trap for himself.

He gasped as he found himself caged like a pet bird.

Knuckles asked in shock as the cage was lifted up, "HUH?! WHAT THE?!"

That's when Shayera's crying turn to chuckling. She then started snickering a little as she slowly stand up.

She then said in a edgy but confident tone to him, "Hehehe... Isn't this an ironic twist? Of all the brain dead villagers of hedgehog village, I did not think for one measly minute that you didn't stop thinking it's me. Ha! I'm very impressed you red twit. You really are not as stupid as I thought you were."

Knuckles grabbed the bars and said, "Sonic! You actually thought I wouldn't saw your girly act?"

Shayera scoffed as Knuckles said, "Gotta admit. You really almost had me fooled. You may have fooled everyone else but you haven't fooled me."

Shayera chuckled and said in a cocky tone, "How very kind of you to say? After all, I am a talented actress."

Shayera then asked as she smirked and let out a small throat laugh, "So tell me 'big boy', what gave it away? Besides me saying your dumb old name?"

Knuckles answered her, "Well your a real good actress I give you that. But that flirtatious tone of yours is just a cocky tone you use, I saw you glaring at us after we left, I know only one hedgehog with royal blue fur and emerald green eyes. I maybe dumb but I will never forget what you actually looked like."

Shayera was a bit surprised before she said with an unsettling smirk, "Is that so? I haft to be honest." She then sat down and said, "I was messing with your head while we kept seeing each other. I didn't actually count on you not giving up."

Knuckles asked, "Why are you doing this? Why did you leave us for Transtopia?" Shayera then frowned and said with angry eyes, "Why? You abandoned me. All of you!"

Knuckles protested, "We didn't abandoned you..." Shayera interrupted with anger, "...You chose a stupid villain over believing me you dunce!"

Knuckles realized before he said, "Oh. Cause we didn't believe you about Eggman pretending to get hurt and we banished you forever."

Shayera said with her arms crossed, "Correct. I came to Transtopia to start all over. It was fancy and it is to my liking. I was originally gonna go home. But I had to take my time to see a Transtopia. Knowing that the village won't allow them to have their gender change. I decided to be a part of Transtopia. By becoming their protector."

She laughed as Camilla walked to her and said, "Sonic agreed to our terms just before he took this pill." She reveals a half pink and half blue pill and said, "Once he took it, he was going through the transformation."

Knuckles protested in frustration, "But we realized and search for him."

Camilla replied, "True but Sonic chose us over you. Which is why 'he' walked all the way back to Transtopia. Once she was complete. She became our protector and a citizen to Transtopia."

Knuckles then demanded, "TURN MY BEST FRIEND BACK CAMILLA!"

Shayera laughed before she said, "Why should she? I love being Shayera BoueStar! I'll never forgive you all for what you did to me. Especially you and those so called friends."

She then said with a smile, "Soon, there will be nothing more than a miserable village and Transtopia stands triumph and superior!"

Knuckles asked, "What are you two planning to do with me?"

Camilla replied, "Simple, we'll use you for some entertainment. Death Battle style!"

Shayera and Camilla laughed before Camilla shouted, "ALRIGHT GIRLS! GET THE WAGON WE GOT FRESH MEAT!"

That's when two girls 'that looked like female versions of Rika's brothers (Rokuta and Hoku)' rode on a big wagon as they halted.

Shayera shouted, "ALRIGHT, LOWER THE CAGE!"

That's when the cage was lowered as Knuckles was a little nervous.

Shayera giggled as Knuckles said, "Sonic you don't need to do this! I don't wanna die!"

Shayera shrugs and said, "You were going to expose me, don't think I didn't know that. Hehehe. How dumb do you think I am?"

Once the cage landed gently on the wagon, Shayera sat in the back with him as Camilla sat in the front and said, "Okay girls let's head back to Transtopia."

That's when the wagon rode back to Transtopia. Shayera asked one of the girls, "Hey Riku, did you get my spare dress?"

Riku answered, "Of course it's in the bag."

Shayera thanked her as she chuckled.