The Dungeon

Once they arrived at Transtopia, they arrived at a colosseum style building. Shayera simply said, "Well, we arrived. At your final destination."

She chuckled before Knuckles said in fear, "Please Sonic don't do this!"

Shayera said in a appalled tone, "It's Shayera, not Sonic. End of conversation."

Knuckles in tears asked, "What's gonna happen to me?" Shayera answered, "Well in the morning we have a battle to the death. Where you die and I won't care."

She laughed in a cruel manner as Knuckles asked in a heartbreaking tone, "How could you say such a thing?"

Shayera replied, "It would serve you right for making me look like a fool."

Camilla then said calmly, "Okay that's enough Shayera."

The blue hedgehog nodded in agreement as she frowned. She hopped off the wagon and said, "Well I gotta get back. I need my beauty sleep. Want me to escort you to Serena Camila?"

Camilla replied politely, "Thats okay Shayera. I'll have one of the guys walk me home. Besides you got some protecting tomorrow."

Shayera nodded in agreement before she ran 'normally' all the way home.

Knuckles asked, "How come she's not speeding?" Riku answered his question, "She wears 3 inch high heels so often, if she uses her speed chances are she'll trip and break her heels and sprain one of her ankles."

Knuckles muttered, "That explains." Thats when they chained Knuckles and escort him to the dungeon. It was a typical dungeon but with shiny chains and nicely patched walls and floors.

Camilla then said as they arrived and threw Knuckles to his cell, "Sorry Knuckles, take nothing personal. It's just that's what is going on, we got to think of Transtopia's reputation."

Knuckles replied, "Yeah if your best friend is angry at you for what we did. I wanna talk to her tomorrow if I live from this death battle."

Camilla asked curiously, "You sure? You know she's mad at you the most right?" Knuckles replied to her with determination, "I know, but nothing can make me stop seeing her."

Camilla thought about it and said, "Tell you what, each death battle you face and live, we'll let you talk to Shayera. She is a now a frail girl after all."

Knuckles 'in a dull expression' said with a blush, "Right."

Camilla wished him Goodnight as she walked off. Knuckles laid on one of the chained beds and said, "I hope I can gain her forgiveness. She's so beautiful, oh why didn't I see the signs that she was this hurt cause of me?"

That's when his angle side said as he played the harp, "I told you not to take that path but no, you decided to listen to the devil side."

Knuckles asked, "What should I do?" Thats when the Angel side said, "Well I recommend, impressing her or even confessing to her. Which ever comes first."

The angel side disappeared as Knuckles fell asleep on the chained bed.