The Lovely Protector

The girl that saved Transtopia from the Weasel Bandits looked at the group and rushed and jumped, before she landed about 7 feet away from them. While her eyes flashed in the sunlight.

It was the same mysterious blue hedgehog female that Knuckles saw that night. She sat down on a small fountain nearby as Serena said to her, "Oh my goodness, once again you protected the village from those Weasel twits. I dunno what we did to deserve you."

Knuckles knew right away it's her as his eyes were filled with surprise. The female hedgehog said, "It's not a problem Serena. But who are these four? I thought we weren't ready for tourists yet." Amy and Tails were in surprised as well. Serena replied to her, "Well no, they're just checking it out for some reason." The hedgehog female looks at them suspiciously and said, "Well then, that's not a surprise." She then said as she looked and was 2 feet to Knuckles, "I suppose these are the four heroes of that grotesque Hedgehog Village." Sticks asked, "Excuse us? Where are you calling grotesque?"

Tails asked as he looked at Knuckles, "Knuckles what's wrong?" Knuckles replied, "Guys, that's her. She's the one I saw." Tails looked at her and asked, "What?" Amy thought, "Oh my gosh, Knuckles wasn't dreaming." She then thought with a pout, "She is more prettier than me!"

Knuckles then said, "Y-Your the girl from last night." The female hedgehog raised a brow and asked, "I'm sorry but have we met?" Knuckles replied while sweating, "Well, sort of. I heard your lovely singing from the woods while I was looking for my friend and everything and then I saw you sitting on a stone 'singing'."

The female hedgehog walks off about 8 feet away and said, "Oh that was you? I thought a bird or two landed on the tree." She giggled. Knuckles asked in a nervous tone while looking at her twirl and moving left and right 'gracefully', "W-who are you?"

The female hedgehog then introduced herself as she stopped and looked at them with a graceful pose, "My name is, Shayera Blue Star. I'm the protector of Transtopia." Amy asked, "Pro-protector?" Serena replied to her, "Yes. She's our heroine here. The most beautiful girl you will ever see. I assume she caught your friends attention, judging from what he said." Knuckles looked at her nervously and weirdly. Shayera looked at them and said, "Listen, I love to chat but I'm afraid we are not ready for tourists yet. So please leave." Knuckles nervously asked, "Uhh, you wouldn't happen to see where our leader and my best friend around here have you?" Shayera giggled and said, "Your funny." Thats when she said, "But I'm afraid there is no blue hedgehogs around here."

She then said as she wrapped her finger around the red echidna's chest, "No blue hedgehog but lovely  me." She winked as Knuckles looked at her 'walking away'. Serena said to them, "She's a real flirt isn't she?" Knuckles nodded as Serena said, "Listen I like to chat more but we're not ready for tourists yet, so if you don't mind we need to ask you to leave." Tails asked, "Can we ask you something first?" Serena replied, "Hehe. You just did, but go ahead."

Tails then said, "Well, Sonic has disappeared. He was last seen here and we thought he was here. We dunno what happened to him." Serena 'with a sympathetic expression', "Oh my, that's terrible." Tails nodded before he asked, "Yeah we've been searching for him. It's been days. You haven't seen him have you?" Serena replied, "Oh no, I haven't seen him I'm sorry. I mean, we haven't seen each other since we just decided to just be best friends."

Amy, Sticks, Tails, and Knuckles looked down before they walked out of Transtopia 'while Tails thanked her'. Knuckles coulda sworn he saw Shayera looking at them with a stressful and stern glare. Knuckles thought as they walked out, "What's she staring at?" Serena waved to them and said, "We'll let you know when the time comes! My girlfriend 'Camilla' we'll announce when we're ready for tourists."

<with Shayera>

Once they were out of sight, The blue female hedgehog muttered with her arms crossed, "Idiots. They come looking for me so suddenly? Hmph. Lousy so-called friends. I better get home." She walked off to her home 'which is a small blue classy palace style house'. People 'who are high class' or important have small palace (or classy regular houses) style houses. Shayera entered her home and sighed.