After The Ball

After the ball was over, everyone went home, though Knuckles still had his suspicions. But Shayera made sure that he never finds out it is Sonic.

Even though it is the truth, but Shayera enjoys being a beautiful woman. Though what would Knuckles do if he finds out or even exposes her?

Knuckles was at Sonics old shack, after having a real awkward thought in his head. Those green emerald eyes, he was undoubtedly looking into Sonics eyes. But does he know that? Desperate, he dials Sonics childhood friend and suppose fiancé 'Rika Flora'. She answered and said, "Yo whassup? Did they find Sonic yet?" Knuckles asked, "How did you know that?" Rika replied, "I heard about it, now spill the beans, did you find him or not?" Knuckles replied to her, "No. I haven't. Have you seen him?" Rika answered him, "Do I look like I know where he is? I mean both my friends are gone. Grey-Sky and Sonic have disappeared." Knuckles gasped before he said, "Uhh I'll call you back." He hung up and whispered, "Oh man, not you too Grey-Sky." Though Knuckles is knowing for sure it's Sonic. But is he right?

<meanwhile in Transtopia>

Shayera just got back to her home, awaiting her was her friend 'Gray The Wolf'. Gray asked, "How was it?" Shayera replied to her, "Ehh good. Now where is Rika?" Thats when her voice said, "Here." The two heard her and turn to her. Rika then said, "Shayera. Don't forget, don't let your guard down. Besides if they find out about the transgender thing they'll March in here with torches." Shayera asked, "How do you even know that will happen? The mayor is so clueless as much as that dumb village?"

Rika then said, "How can you so sure? Knuckles is getting suspicious. We can't let him or anyone else know it's you. Besides he's possibly not stupid enough to never know it's you." Gray protested, "Rika, we all agreed to this. Hedgehog Village won't touch us. As long as we have integrity and everything. Thanks to Serena and Camilla." Rika replied to her, "That maybe true, but we all should be careful. Shayera, I saw how you messed with him. One minute your messing with him in a flirtatious manner. The next thing you know, your flirting with him for real." Shayera scoffed and said, "Me? With that red boy? Not a chance."

The night was really beautiful though will it last long for Shayera and Knuckles to come close? No one would know, unless Knuckles actually falls for her or Shayera with him.