Transtopia

The four went on a hike to travel to Transtopia. The last place Sonic was at before they found him and yet disappeared again. Knuckles knows full well what he saw. Though Tails, Amy, and Sticks think he was just dreaming 'still'.

Knuckles whispered, "She has to be there. She has to." Tails looked at him and said, "Knuckles look, I dunno what or who you actually think you saw but, it isn't like close to possible." Knuckles sighed deeply 'knowing they will not believe him until they see her'. He couldn't get that woman out of his mind at all.

There was something about her that he couldn't shake. She was beautiful, angelic, gorgeous, and really sparkly. Though the eyes made him see some other different point of view.

Once they arrived, they see the village more fancy than anyone thought it was. The village was like the fanciest village ever. Houses are in bright colors with glass windows and slide doors that look. They have a bathhouse for one gender each. Their restaurants are even fancier than Meh Burger ever could be. Their shops and markets have real reasonable prices and fresh fruits and veggies. Their schools are functional. Their Tv studio The people are real neighborly.

Amy said to herself while looking, "This village is super fancy. But too fancy for my taste." Tails replied to her, "I say it needs more tech." A female voice said, "Oh hello there." The four turn to the golden and beautiful 'Serena Hedgehog' walking to them. She said to them, "Listen we're not ready for tourists here yet. So we cannot have any..." Tails then said to her, "Hey Serena. Long time no see." Serena smiled and looked at him. She said to him, "Omg! Miles is that you? You really gotten tall. I almost didn't recognize you." Tails replied, "Thanks. Anyways so your actually running this town?" Serena nodded and said, "Why yes. I am. But not alone. My girlfriend 'Camilla'. She helped me out. She and I run it. It's so amazing here it's like having two female mayors here." She giggled. Then she turn to Amy and said casually, "Amy Rose." Amy replied in the same tone, "Serena BlueBell."

Knuckles asked, "Wait you have a girlfriend?" Sticks muttered, "Obviously." Serena giggled and nodded.

That's when the screams were heard. Serena looked to see the3  Weasel bandits stealing from the jewelry store. She said, "Ugh! Why can't they stay out like they are supposed to?" Amy and the others were going to attack, but that's when 'she' appeared. A female figure jumped from a fancy dress store and used martial arts on the Weasel Bandits. She kicked the first on in the chin, the second 'she elbowed on the stomach', and the third one 'she karate chopped him twice on the face'. As a result she kicked them out of the village one by one as they flew back with a force.

Knuckles look to see 'who it was that save Transtopia' but to his surprise. It was a face he seen before.