Beautiful In The Moonlight

It was quiet halfway to Transtopia. Knuckles wanted to talk to her but she didn't look at him.

Knuckles felt awful for everything that happened and said, "Look Sonic, I know your mad. Not just at me but the whole entire village. It doesn't haft to be this way."

Shayera shouted, "Silence! I don't want to hear this!" Knuckles replied as he held onto the bars, "But it doesn't haft to be this way!"

Shayera turn to him and said hatefully, "Too late Knucklehead. You had your chance but you all have nobody to blame but yourselves. You all brought this on yourselves."

Knuckles then said in guilt, "Please Sonic, Do what you want with me but leave Hedgehog Village alone!"

Camilla chimed in again and said, "It's already too late for that now."

Knuckles protested to her, "I was talking to Sonic, Camilla."

Shayera growled in frustration and said, "Stop calling me Sonic! I am not Sonic anymore!"

She then crossed her arms as Knuckles said, "Please I'm sorry. I know your angry at all of us. But everything is in the past. Please we can't survive without you."

Shayera mocked him, "Please we can't survive without you." She then said angrily, "Yeah right. You all already know by now that you all are better off without me. So we all know that is not true!"

Camilla then said to her, "Hate to break this Shayera. But you need to change your clothes."

Shayera thanked her before getting the bag with her clothes in it.

Knuckles wanted to talk to her but that's when Shayera changed out of her clothes.

When she took off her dress, her feminine body shined in the moonlight. She was shining bright underneath the moon.

Knuckles blushed as red his fur. So badly he had a bad nosebleed.

Shayera noticed this and said, "HEY QUIT LOOKING AT ME!"

Knuckles looked away as she raised a brow.

She got out her aquamarine colored bra style top and  lake foam green skirt and puts them on.

She sighed deeply as she sees Knuckles looking at and said rudely, "You can look now."

Knuckles sees she's really beautiful underneath the moonlight.

The red echidna said as he looked down, "I never meant to hurt you. I never knew how much hurt you went through. Your right, we never considered your feelings and we never have. I know things aren't perfect or good between all of us. But look, I'm sorry. I really am Sonic."

He had tears in his eyes and said, "I know you cannot find it in your heart to forgive us. But look, nothing stopped me from trying to find you. Yes we messed up. Yes we shoulda believed and listen to you. I just wanted you back. Please Sonic. Give me a chance. I won't tell anyone."

Shayera didn't know if she can believe him or not. That's when she said flatly, "Very touching, however I cannot let you go nor trust you that easily. Your gonna be in a death fight whether you like it or not."

Knuckles shook in fear. There's no convincing her. No amount of apologies would help this him get out of this situation.