Part Twenty Four

Chapter 24

       Mia’s P.O.V.

            London was absolutely amazing. By the time we returned to the hotel, I was beat. I laid back on my bed after we both changed into our pajamas and stared up at the ceiling.

            “Mia?” Luca asked.

            “Yeah?” I replied, turning my head so that I could see him.

            “Did you enjoy today?”

            “Absolutely. Thank you so much. I’m never going to be able to repay you.” I said.

            “You don’t have to. This was my choice.” Luca smiled

            “But…this just means to much to me. Thank you.” I murmured and getting up to hug him.

He hugged me back, nuzzling his face into my hair. The best and worst thing was that I actually enjoyed it. I smiled a little to myself and we both climbed into bed, whispering our goodnights. I turned to the other side, and Luca turned to his. I felt the coldness and tightness of the handcuff on my wrist. It comforted me now. As hard as it was, I couldn’t seem to think about not having the handcuffs on me, binding me to the guy sleeping next to me. I shook the thoughts out of my head and let sleep claim me.

Luca’s P.O.V.

            As I lay next to her, I recalled the events from earlier. When I was dancing with her, I felt a smile creep to my face. It wasn’t one of those fake smiles, this was a genuine smile. I hadn’t felt that way since when I was little. Then…when she kissed me back…I..I couldn’t think of how to describe it. I was in complete shock and bliss. It felt as though I never wanted to leave that spot. I wanted to stay with her and kiss her forever. I heard her even breaths from the other side of the bed and knowing she was asleep, I reached and found my cellphone, and flicked it on. I squinted as the bright light hit my face and I looked at out next destination. This was going to be fun.

********************************************************************

Mwahahahaha. Idk I'm so just....blahhhh. Have so much going on at school and I cant update fast enough! Thanks for sticking by and reading tho! ;)