Part Twenty Three

Chapter 23

~A week later~

Luca’s P.O.V.

        “Have fun you two.” Mia’s mom hugged us both.

        “Thank you for letting me take her.” I murmured to her.

She smiled at me and replied “Take care of her Luca.”

I nodded and helped Mia put her suitcases into the car.

        “Bye mom. Love you.” She said to her mom, hugging her one last time.

        “Love you too, stay safe.” Her mom said.

Mia turned back to me and smiled. I helped her into the car, feeling the usual pull of the handcuffs. I was starting to thank the counselor for these.

       As we drove away, Mia rolled down the window and turned up the radio. I smiled as she sang along to all kinds of songs. Sometimes I sang with her, but mostly just laying back and enjoying the sound of her voice. We got to the airport, and we hauled all of the luggage through the necessary stations and then we boarded the plane.

        “Luca, I cant even thank you enough.” Mia said as she sat down next to me.

        “You don’t have to, Mia.” I said.

        “How did you know that I wanted to go to all of these places?” She asked.

I wasn’t ready for that one. I couldn’t just tell her that I read through her journal!

       “Stella and Jess told me.” I replied, feeling terribly guilty for lying to her.

       “Haha really?” She asked.

I nodded.

Mia’s P.O.V.

            We landed in London and we took a taxi to the hotel. This was unbelievable. I couldn’t contain my excitement. I was kinda of groggy from the plane ride though.

      “Hey Luca? I need to take a shower.” I said, I always felt awkward telling him that.

      “Ok.” He said, getting up off the bed.

I turned on the water and Luca closed his eyes and sat on the toilet. I stepped in and shoved the curtain closed. I instantly felt better.

       “What do you want to do first?” Luca asked.

       “I don’t care, I just cant believe I’m actually in London!” I said squeaked.

       “How about dinner and then some late night sightseeing?” Luca said, a lilt of playfulness in his voice.

       “Sounds great.” I agreed.

I stepped out of the shower, Luca closing his eyes and me throwing a towel around myself. I led him into the hotel room, and I quickly rummaged through my suitcase to find a pair of jeans, a loose coca cold tshirt, and my black chucks. I pulled those on and then tugged on the handcuffs. I grabbed my camera, and looked at Luca, who was staring at me.

        “Are you coming?” I laughed, already giddy with excitement.

He nodded and smiled, following me out of the hotel room.

        Luca seemed to know his way around London. I smiled as he led me through the city, pausing to take pictures of both of us near landmarks and other things. I ignored the strange looks we got from others when they saw our handcuffs, and continued to enjoy the sights and sounds. I heard the faint noise of someone playing the guitar and I turned, intrigued. Luca turned too and grinned, pulling both of my hands into his. I looked at him strangely and then realized what he was doing.

       “Luca oh god, no.” I said.

He nodded and pulled me close to him and we started to dance. I tried to pull away, but half-heartedly. I laughed and he twirled me around. We were drawing a crowd, and everyone was pointing and whispering and others were smiling and laughing. The guitar player kept playing and we kept dancing. I stumbled a couple of times but Luca was always there to catch me. I was surprised that I actually kept up with him. The song slowly came to an end and Luca dipped me, and my breath caught in my throat at the unsuspected movement. And then, while everyone was watching, he leaned in and kissed me. I heard a couple of gasps and awe’s from the crowd but I only felt Luca. He pulled me back up, still kissing me, and I did the unimaginable.

                                                I kissed him back.

********************************************************************

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am freakin out guys. I cant update fast enough! I have so many ideas but I cant ever finish them!!!! I just feel...BWAHHHHHH> xD.

Anyways, message meh, follow meh, whateveh. Thanks for reading!