Part Nine

Part 9

            I made my way back to the counselor’s office, managing to avoid talking to Luca for the rest of the day. I sat in one of the chairs and waited. Luca swiftly walked into the room and I felt the urge to smile.

            What the hell? I scolded myself.

He didn’t say anything to me and sat on the other side of the room. I felt relieved and hurt at the same time. What is going on with me? I sat quietly and then the counselor finally called us in. I braced myself for the worst.

“Hello again.” The counselor smiled and continued trying to gnaw on his unpeeled banana.

After a few minutes of watching him do this, I slapped it out of his hand. He stared at me.

“I’m here for a reason and I would like to get to it.” I snapped.

He sighed and said “I see there is some penned up anger here.”

He muttered something to himself and pulled out a couple of things and a box.

“Ok, so for the first exercise, I just want to have you guys draw what you think of the other person on this dry erase board.” He said handing us a marker and a white board.

Luca went straight to drawing and I had to think a minute. I decided to draw what I felt.

“Ok, let me see your drawings.” Mr. Counselor said.

Luca turned around his first and it was a drawing of me with a crown on my head. I felt like a jerk when I turned mine around. I had drawn a stick figure with a rope around his neck…hanging from a tree.

Mr. Counselor’s eyes went wide and Luca grinned.

            “Ok, now explain your drawings to each other.” Counselor muttered.

            “I drew Mia as a prissy princess because she sure acts that way.”

My eyes widened and I fought the urge to smack him in the face with Mr. Counselor’s slobbery banana.

            “I drew Luca hanging from a tree just like he’s going to be soon.” I growled.

The counselor nodded and quickly took the board and marker away from me first, before I could do anything. I crossed my arms and clenched my hands into fists, mentally counting to ten in my head and taking deep breaths.

            “Onto the next exercise,” Counselor mumbled. “I want you two to each look at each other and confess what you would like to do to the other person.”

            I had a million thoughts run through my head. They weren’t very pleasant thoughts either. I looked at Luca and smiled, sweet as sugar. “I would love to hit you in the face with the nasty slobbery banana on the floor over there and then throw you off a cliff.” I said.

            Luca didn’t look surprised at all. He smiled back at me and said,

            “I would love to take you out on a date this Friday, and then kiss you.” He smiled.

My mouth dropped and I fumbled to close it.

The counselor smiled and I shot him a look of death. It had to be getting better with all the practice I was getting. He quickly moved onto another exercise.

An Hour Later…..

            “I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” I screamed.

I had too many emotions running through me and my thoughts were going haywire.

The counselor had started talking to himself about half an hour ago and hasn’t stopped. Luca and I had encountered some non-stop bickering and then we had a fight, me on top of him, finally beating him with the banana which ended up splitting open and going everywhere.

            “STOP BOTH OF YOU! SIT DOWN!” The counselor shouted.

I reluctantly let go of Luca and we sat back in our chairs, me feeling a bit better from beating the crap out of him.

“H..hhh….hold out your wrists.” The counselor said and I groaned. I held out my wrist next to Luca’s and Counselor pulled something out of his front pocket.

            A pair of shiny silver handcuffs slapped onto our wrists, chaining us together.

******************************************************************** Mwahahaha now you guys get the title ;) lol ok so I told u guys that this chapter would be better than my last one...well at least I hope that this is better than the last one. Ok, i hope u guys are liking this story, if u have any suggestions/questions feel free to message me. If u want u can share, or u can follow me, I always follow back! yeah i know i know i say this everytime. I LOVE YOU GUYS! thanks for reading! :D