chapter sixty one

"We almost made it, we should have."

Chapter 61

*flashback continues*

Aina couldn't get enough of his proximity. It was as if she was experiencing his embrace for the first time. Over and over. Maybe that's why she was never able to tear herself away from him without regretting it right away.

This time, however, she didn't plan to let him go before he did. But she silently hoped that this would not happen for a long time. Just to be sure, she pressed her chest against his and gently rested her forehead against his chin while his right hand wandered from her back up to her neck.

It was from there that he moved to the nape of the neck, through which he reached the roots of her hair. Just then, he cupped her hair in his hand and gently pressed her face to his chest a little more.

He closed his eyes and a soft sigh escaped his lips without saying anything to her. She didn't mind. She needed this silence. The silence associated with his arms wrapped around her body was an indescribable pleasure for both of them.

He could never describe what he felt when she was so close to him. It was as if a strong fire was rushing through his whole body that could not be extinguished, but at the same time he felt as if he was drowning in an insatiable desire to kiss her lips. That's why he lowered his gaze towards her face and as her eyes stared into his, he pressed his mouth to hers.

Aina was unable to breathe properly, but this was one of the kisses that reassured her she was still alive.

She was tasting his lips and as his hands touched every inch of her back moving to her sides. She began to kiss him more aggressively begging him not to stop. She didn't even realize how much she was squeezing the fabric of his hoodie against his chest between her fingers.

As her tongue tried to work its way inside his mouth, he slightly frowned in surprise. It was this that prompted him to squeeze her waist a little harder than before.

Aina gasped, which Chishiya used to his advantage and without hesitation this time he stuck his tongue in her mouth. His aggressive and passionate kisses were as if the dull silence around suddenly exploded. As if a multitude of colors appeared in front of their closed eyes, which none of them had a chance to see before in their lives.

Every single thought in her head was clouded by the thought of him. His lips pressing against hers. His hands pushing her closer and closer to him, paving their way down her back and then up to her dark hair.

The taste of his lips and the warmth of his breath. When she finally decided to break this moment by pulling away from him to say something important, looking into his eyes her brain failed her and she couldn't produce a single thought that didn't concern him.

Chishiya stared at her face frozen and gently touched her cheek with the finger of his right hand, caressed her skin. Aina simply pulled him closer to her again, hoping her hungry kisses would tell him everything her words couldn't.

She could not stop craving him, so she kissed him again.

Again.

And again.

Even though it wasn't their first kiss, they both still felt like it was the first time. She smiled into the kiss and gently pushed it out with her tongue. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly pulled her face away from his.