🂹 26 🂹

"Some things are meant to happen, but not to last."

Chapter 26

"Don't come at me with this again." Aina walked past him and bumped into his shoulder.

Chishiya turned to her and saw her sitting down on the bed, throwing the bloody towel on the floor with a sigh.

"Why did you come here? Didn't you have anywhere else to go?"Aina looked up at Chishiya who was slowly walking towards her desk.

She had a laptop and a sketchbook with various pencils on it. His eyes caught the drawing in the sketchbook. Shibuya was on it, with the one difference that the surroundings were overgrown with grass, trees and bushes.

"I probably shouldn't have come here, right?" He asked, turning to her.

He leaned his hands on the table and gave Aina his small grin.

"Well, you could treat the wound by yourself at home."

"I had a fight with my father." He replied with a sigh as he walked closer to her.

Aina furrowed her eyebrows in a puzzled expression and said, "Did he do this to you?"

Chishiya's eyes lowered to the ground and he nodded with a smile. Then he sat down next to Aina on the bed, picked up a towel from the floor and put it to his mouth.

It immediately occurred to Aina that Chishiya probably wouldn't want to come home tonight. She thought he might want to stay here.

Her body shuddered at the thought. That's why she decided to ask him about it with a low tone in her voice.

"Will you want to stay here for the night?"

"When you've already suggested it..." He smiled, arched his back and lay down on the bed.

Under his hoodie, which was completely unzipped, was a black T-shirt. As he slouched, Aina noticed how his t-shirt rose slightly above his stomach. Even when he was lying down, the hem of the shirt still remained where it was before. Lifted up, revealing his finely toned stomach.

Chishiya put his hands under his head and said with a sigh, "You have a comfortable bed."

Aina frowned and looked back at him. Suddenly, she stood up from the bed, to which Chishiya did not react.

"Come on." Aina instructed him, standing over the bed with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Where?"

"You will sleep in the living room." She answered him.

Chishiya lifted his head higher so that he could see Aina well.

She looked angry, but he also noticed how good she looked. He quickly measured her from head to toe with his eyes and the right corner of his mouth lifted into a mischievous smile.

And with a sigh, Chishiya quickly stood up. Aina had to take a step back. She didn't want him so close to her. She didn't want her to lose control again.

"Lead me." He said.

Aina reached for one of the pillows on her bed, took a soft gray blanket and quietly opened the door out of her room.

They slowly crept through the hallway to the living room, where she quickly threw a pillow and a blanket on the couch.

"Good night." Aina said and wanted to go back to her room as quickly as possible.

She knew that if her parents found him there in the morning before she could explain it to them, there would be drama in the world.

Chishiya laughed softly at her exasperated reaction and said, "Good night, Aina."