♡ 32 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]

"I just want to taste you and feel you shake."

Chapter 32

*flashback continues*

Chishiya's hands roamed Aina's thighs which were covered by black jeans. He buried his lips to the hollow between her neck and collarbone where he gently kissed every inch of her skin.

Neither of them believed that this was actually happening. Chishiya, who had been bitter towards anything involving physical contact a moment ago, found himself in a whirlwind of tenderness and pleasure at this moment. He liked the whole thing. He was finally able to admit that he had longed for this moment many times but suppressed it every time. Finally, this came to both of them as the right solution to calm down from the sorrows and sufferings of this world.

Suddenly, one of his hands slid from her thigh to the button on her jeans, causing Aina to smirk and slowly step back onto the ground with both feet.

Chishiya's eyes scanned Aina's face, while he managed to undo the button on her jeans.

Aina reached for his hoodie, which she wanted to take off as quickly as possible. She threw it on the ground at their feet. It happened when Chishiya decided not to waste time and unzipped the last thing on her jeans - the zipper.

Both of them were breathing quickly in alarm, but even gasping for breath did not deter them from another passionate kiss.

Chishiya suddenly grabbed the cuffs of Aina's jeans between his fingers and pulled her hard against him as she reached her hands under his shirt.

She teased the skin on his finely defined stomach with her fingers, which led her to even more passionate scenarios.

His left hand found itself under her T-shirt while he was looking for the hem of her black bra under which he buried his palm. Aina sighed under his firm grip on her breast, causing Chishiya to smirk into the kiss.

Aina's hands wandered to his pants, under the hem of which she stuck her right palm until she touched his cock, the size of which surprised her just by touching it. The only thing that separated her from the naked touch were his boxers, which she longed to pull down.

"I can feel you." Aina smiled as Chishiya moaned softly under her massaging touches on his crotch.

He didn't hesitate and quickly slipped his other hand under her jeans, where he ran his finger over her panties. Aina trembled under his touch on her sensitive spot and couldn't stop herself from blushing. Therefore, to hide how ashamed she suddenly was, she tilted her head back.

"I can feel you too." Chishiya buried his head on the left side of Aina's neck where he left soft kisses while slowly running his finger down her panties.

"I can feel how wet you are for me." He smirked as he moved his lips from her neck to her jaw.

"Yeah, I'm horny, if you haven't noticed. Are you ready to fix it?" Aina laughed.

It was hard for her not to move and keep her feet firmly on the ground. They both felt an immense desire for each other. During all this, Aina did not forget to gently squeeze his cock in her hand, which was fully prepared. Chishiya then slid his eyes to hers and said with a smirk, "Anytime."

Without breaking eye contact with her, he raised the finger of his right hand to his lips. He put it in his mouth to moisten it and Aina already knew very well what he was going to do.