♡ 56 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]

"I wonder what I look like in your eyes."

Chapter 56

*flashback continues*

Aina gasped for a small moment just before her hips were squeezed in his strong hands.

Before she knew it, his lips were connected to hers and his tongue was making its way inside. With her eyes closed, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to his chest.

Even though his tongue was trying to dominate at first, it slowed down after a while and his hands reached under her shirt on her back.

Even though his hands were hot, she felt the cold touch on her skin, sending chills all over her body. She trembled under his touch and stroking the back of his head along with his hair, signaling him to make his kisses more ferocious.

Chishiya grinned into the kiss and grabbed her right leg so she could sit straddle on him. Neither of them stopped with kissing, and even though Aina's hair was tied up in his black rubber band, small strands of her bangs fell on his forehead.

With the fingers of his right hand, he pushed her bangs away and then ran them to the back of her neck. Her hands rested on the nape of his neck in between, her fingers playing with his blond hair.

His other hand trailed from her hip to her thigh where he gently traced his fingertips, making Aina desire his body even more.

Chishiya was able to tear himself away from her lips after a long time, but he did not stop with delicious kisses, with which he showered this time the place under her chin and slowly moved to her neck. His wet tongue left marks on her skin that she never wanted to wash away. They made her tremble. But in the good sense of the word.

Aina gently tilted her head and sighed loudly under the pleasure of his hungry kisses. Just then, he pulled her closer by the neck with his hand and squeezed her thigh with his other hand in a tight squeeze. To make matters worse, it was then, with a smirk on his lips, that he decided to take the skin on her neck between his teeth and gently bite it.

She arched her back from the pleasure and at the same time from the pain he caused her. But it was a pain she enjoyed and it made her want more.

Without realizing it, she pulled his hair at the roots above his neck, at which he chuckled and looked into her eyes, which suddenly filled with tears, with quickened breath.

Chishiya furrowed his brow and touched the spot under her left eye with his right hand, trying to catch the teardrop falling down her cheek.

"Why are you crying? Don't you like it? I can stop if—"

"No," suddenly her lips stretched into a smile and she placed her left palm on his, with which he was still gently touching her face, "quite the opposite. I like it a lot."

"So," he smiled, caressing her cheek with his thumb, "may I continue?"

Aina smiled and with a nod of her head gave him the signal to do what he had been doing.

He smiled softly and moved his hand from her face to her neck where his fingertips traveled to her exposed cleavage where he stopped and said, "Well..." he leaned his face closer to hers, his nose almost touching her jaw.

"Take me." She gasped, speaking before he finished what he wanted to say a moment ago.

"Finally, take me. Finish what you started a long time ago. Tell me what you want and I will obey you. You know very well that I will."