Han Mirae

"So, are you going to confess to your crimes on your own or do we need to use force?" The female officer asked as she sat down before Yoona.

In a room across her's the same treatment was being given to Mirae.

Yoona did not say a word and blankly stared into oblivion. The officer sudden banged the table causing her to flinch violently.

"You still don't realise the impact of the shit you did, Don't you?" The lady tsked and switched on a tv which was placed in the corner of the room.

'The public is going bonkers here! As you can see that people have started to protest outside the premises of Kim Jin Wook asking for answer. Some people are destroying his posters as well. We still cannot see him anywhere. Is he hiding? Does he not want to-'

'Three more people are said to be prime suspects in this case. Kim Jaison hasn't come out of the police station yet nor did we recieve any statement from Kim Yoona. The businessman seemed to have filed a case against the said woman-'

'The police has reached Kim Jin Wook's resident to take him to the police station for questioning. We can see the man exiting the house-'

Yoona's breath got stuck in her throat at the sight of people treating her father badly. A tear rolled down her cheek when someone threw a tomato towards him. He struggled to walk straight towards the car as the public crowded him from all sides.

"I am ready to confess." She said as she slumped back into the chair, completely defeated.

..........

Jaison walked out of the room and was greeted by Mujin who raised an eyebrow at him giving him a knowing look.
"Your plan worked." Jaison passed him the recorder.

"It always does." He grinned.

"Now that you have her confession, I want her to either be sentenced to life imprisonment or be sentenced to death. I won't settle for less." Jaison said firmly to the officer who was incharge of this case.

"She won't get any less punishment, sir. There are too many charges against her. We didn't have a clue regarding her husband's death, now that too is solved with her confession. She won't be able to survive now."

"Good."

..........

"How are you related to Kim Yoona?"

Mirae rolled her eyes and rested a hand under her cheek, elbow on the table. She unlike Yoona had nothing to lose. She had no friends and family to care for her.

"You know, the longer you take the severe the treatment will be given to you." The officer glared at her.

"You can't touch me. I know my rights."
The lady that sat opposite to her scoffed.

"The words that suit you perfectly are hypocrisy and double standards. The person who filed a case against you is influential. He has contacts with the chief here. He asked us to use force if you don't spill."

"Jaison wouldn't say that!!" She banged her hands on the table and got up with a jerk causing the chair to fall back.

"Another word added to the list - delusional." The officer sighed and slowly got up from the chair." I give you five minutes. If you cooperate with us, we might have some mercy but if you don't, that guy out there looks pretty ticked off. I won't provoke him if I were you." She started walking towards the door."Rich people, you know."