Bonus-1

~One year later~

Jaison turned to the other side when he felt something tickle his face. He groaned  when the feathery touch tickled his cheek again.

"Rise and shine, hubby." A sweet whisper was heard near his ear. A jolt of electricity rushed down his spine. The man was fully awake now, though he still pretended to be in deep sleep.

A hand came in contact with his bare back and began massaging a few pressure points. He couldn't help but relax at the feeling." You work too hard." He heard his wife mumble to herself. A smile adored his face before he turned fully to lay on his stomach. He thought that she would press his back for a little longer but felt her hop on the bed and straddle his torso.
What did I get myself into?

This time she used both her hands and gave a sudden firm press from her palms on his back. A crack sound was heard. He gasped loudly at the slight pain before it quickly turned into a satisfied sigh.
Oh that was so satisfying!

"Thank you, wifey." He smiled, his morning bed voice at its peak. The woman hummed in responce and continued to gently massage his back for a while.

"Why didn't you wake me up last night?" She asked. He was sure she had that sulky pout decorating her face.

"I already came home late and you looked like you needed some sleep." He hummed again when her hand came in contact with a sore spot." Can you massage there? No- there- yeah!"

"I like to wait for you. You didn't even eat dinner. Health comes first, Jaison."

"I told you to not wait if I get too late. You compromise your health for me and I don't like it." He tapped her knee asking her to get off him. Not liking his statement she decided to defy him, instead of getting off she scooted from his lower torso to his back causing his body to dig more into the mattress.

"Don't try to act like the bigger person here. You do way worse things." She pinched the skin of his shoulder earning a hiss from him. If it were a few months back she would have been flustered by the sight of his bare skin on display. One day before sleeping Jaison magically decided to remove his shirt and she was left surprised. The reaction she gave him amused his ego so much he began sleeping shirtless. Don't get her wrong, she still can't handle him like this but have grown used to the sight.

"I wouldn't call it 'worse'." His voice was muffled by the pillow. She rolled her eyes. If he does it, its fine but when it comes to her, his logic changes completely." Dove, are you trying to provoke me?" his tone suddenly turning suggestive.

"What?" she asked, genuinely confused.

He knew she wasn't playing dumb. This woman had the capacity to turn him on even by doing literally nothing. She herself had no idea of the power she had over him.
"I can feel you wiggling your cute ass on my back." he chuckled." I don't mind it though."

She gasped and quickly got off his back, not before smacking the back of his head.
"You're getting too perverted these days."

"You're saying as if you don't like it." He turned sideways and rested his head on his palm with elbow stretched out on the bed. He cheekily smiled at her. She did not bother replying to him and got off the bed, rolling her eyes.

"Get up. Its 10:00 am."

"Yeah, just a few- WHAT!?" he jumped off the bed like a spring and she tried to contain a laugh at how comical he looked." Its 10 and you didn't wake me up." He whined pacing here and there not knowing what to do, go to the bathroom for a shower. Man I haven't even brushed my teeth. Should he skip shower and just get ready? Skip breakfast too? But I'm hungry.