Back fire

"We can drop the facade now." Yoona sighed as a sinister smile spread across her face.

"I never wore one." Akira gave her a tight lipped smile." Mind telling me why you put yours?"

Yoona simply grinned.
"Want to talk somewhere else? A lot of people here want to talk to you."

Akira initially wanted to decline but provoking eyes of the woman in black made her accept.

"Sure."

The people in the crowd kept talking as their voices slowly faded away and became low murmurs.
Yoona and Akira didn't go much further, they just stood behind a huge pillar. There weren't many people there.

"So tell me how did you and Jaison become a thing?" Yoona asked narrowing her eyes and tilting her head to the side.

Akira being a good observer had picked up that the woman standing infront of her did not like her. The edge in her voice gave it away. But why? She didn't wrong her in any way.
"Does the story behind it concern you?"

Yoona's eyebrows raised in amusement.
So this kitten is wild. I kind of expected her to be timid.

"It does."

"Then I'm not the one you are suppose to ask that from. You are acquaintance with Jaison. He should be telling you that." Akira smiled.

"Fiesty! I like that but keep in mind that he likes more sensetive and feminine women." Yoona played with the curls of her hair.

"I see. Looks like I know why you both weren't a thing." She didn't have to take a genius guess to realise that Yoona had feelings for Jaison. The way she looked at him, that is the gaze of someone hopelessly in love.
But her being in love with him didn't give her the right to put his wife down. If he wasn't able to comprehend that look in her eyes after knowing her for so long, that simply meant that he wasn't interested.

Yoona's eyes darkened at the comment. She clenched her jaw hard as she glared daggers at Akira.
No more going easy on you. You asked for it Bitch.

"Are you happy with- with this marriage? If you like to call it that." Akira's face frowned. She expected her to lash out rather that changing the topic entirely.

"Why wouldn't I be?"
There was no reason for her to be disappointed with this marriage. Or was there?

"You know just because he is being cooperative and nice doesn't mean everything's on the right track." Yoona took a step forward." Don't think you are special. He treats everyone the same way. By being a gentleman."
The day Jaison brought books for her flashed before her eyes. She thought the same thing. Now that someone was verbally putting her doubts into words, it made her confidence waver.
He was doing it just because he is a good person.

"Didn't you see he didn't even push EunAe away? He talked to her politely even though she was in his personal space."
Yes, the moment Jaison entered the hall Yoona's eyes followed him everywhere. She watched him like a hawk. The people he met, the way he acted she observed everything from a distance. She even saw a glimmer of possession in his eyes.

Possession towards his wife.

But no way in hell she was going to admit it. She was going to have him by hook or by crook. It wouldn't matter to her in the slightest if he developed feelings for Akira or not. She was here with a purpose and that was to waver the relation between them. The relation that wasn't strong enough, the trust and faith isn't strong enough if Jaison's and Akira's reactions would be just as she predicted.

The presence of EunAe hardly mattered to her. She was no competition to The Kim Yoona. Akira too wasn't close enough to her the only thing that brought her to the same level was the title of being his wife. If Kim Jia had focused on an other waitress then Akira would still be a worthless nobody. So it was just luck by chance that she was the one to have caught her eye.