Wrath

"We have identified the lady, sir. We are bringing her to the police headquarters."
Jaison sighed in relief. He quickly hung up the phone call and accelerated the car to reach the destination faster.

..........

"What!? How dare you enter without permission?" Yoona shrieked seeing the police officials barge into her office without permission.

Mirae who was sitting leisurely on the couch quickly stood up in panick.

"Ms.Kim Yoona you are under arrest." One of the officers stepped forward showing his id along with an arrest warrent.

"What!?" She rushed towards the officer and snatched the piece of paper. She read it again and again but couldn't seem to believe it." On what basis are you arresting me?" She looked up at the officer, her features radiating tension. Her focus was shifted to a man in all black walking into her office.

"Jaison?" She sighed in relief and quickly walked towards him and clutched onto his arm." Jaison, they are falsely accusing me and trying to arrest me. They don't have a basis at all. Tell them I'm innocent . I didn't do anything." She pleaded to him, innocently. He would have fallen for that act if he wasnt shown her real face.
What she didn't notice was the emotion less face of the man. She turned to the officers and yelled." What is my crime!?"

Before any of the officers could say something, the man she was thinking to be her savior spoke." You are getting arrested with the charges of attempt to murder, bribing the prison police by giving them hush money and for trying to erase evidences of the crime." She slowly turned to look at him with wide astonished eyes.

He knows. He fucking knows.

Who told him?

"Ja- jaison, wh-what are you talking about? You know I -I can't do it. How can you even b-believe these people?" She aggressively shook his arm. She was trying her level best to manipulate him. It had actually worked a lot of times. She hoped it would work this time too.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Me." He whispered through gritted teeth.

She gulped hard, slowly backing away.

"Jaison, It wasn't me."

Jaison was about to say something but his eyes drifted to another woman standing in the room. She became stiff at the eye contact. She held in her breath for a moment before letting it out. His eyes had widened a bit.

"Mirae?" He questioned in disbelief. What was she doing here? Was he hallucinating?

He had asked her to leave and never return then what was she doing here? The woman was once the cause of his misery and now she managed to do it again. The only difference was that this time he wasnt letting things go. A ton of memories piled up inside resurfaced but none were good They only added fuel to the fire.

"She was talking to a girl."

His brain had connected the dots. His eyes darkened realising that she too meant harm to her.

"Jaison." She spoke sweetly, nostalgia running in her veins making her reminisce the past.

"Leave the room." He turned to the police officials. They looked at him for a moment but obeyed his request, more like demand." I won't take more than five minutes." He said as he saw one of them opening his mouth to say something. Shutting his mouth he walked out closing the door behind.