The Wedding

The day had arrived. The day everyone was eagerly waiting for was finally here.

Not only close friends and family were looking forward to it but media, news houses and Jaison's fangirls were keeping a close eye on every preparation.

They were mostly excited to finally see the girl who made The Kim Jaison swoon over her. Jaison was very strict about letting out even a single picture of Akira. She was kept hidden from the eyes of media and paparazzi. The people invited to the wedding will be the first ones to witness her face. The media will not be allowed inside the wedding hall, they will have to wait for the couple to come out to take their pictures.

Akira was currently standing in a changing room of the building. The makeup artists had done their job and had left the place. She was staring at her own reflection on the mirror.

She was overwhelmed. Jaison's heartfelt apology was still rewinding in her mind. She had forgiven him. The words that came out of his mouth that day were reassuring enough for her.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to love you but I'll be loyal to you.
She was fine with it. As long as Jaison was committed to her and acted like his real self, she was fine with it. She sure was curious about his past but didn't want to pressurise him to open up to her. He'll tell her on his own when he feels comfortable about sharing his past. She too didn't want to talk about her past. A bad past can trigger your trauma very easily. She knew that. She had experienced that.

"You're going to drill a hole in the mirror by staring that long." Her brother sat on a couch, looking back at his sister. She was nervous and he was here to support her. He wore a dark blue suit with a bow tie. He rested his hand under his chin while his elbow on his knee.

"I can't help it. Okay?" She whined as she turned to him, her heart hammering  in her chest. Love marriage or arranged, the nervousness and anticipation is freaking real!!

Mrs.Kim was in the wedding hall, looking at the decorations and preparation for the wedding. She was the person who chose everything for the day. From the selection of flowers to the chairs, she worked her ass off to select everything. She didn't want Jaison and Akira to do anything accept get comfortable with each other. Mujin helped her with everything. Her own husband was busy in meeting politically important people and attending various gatherings. She wouldn't be surprised if didn't attend his own son's wedding. But he was here. He had to be. That too to please the elite families he had ties with. She looked around to find him. She knitted her eyebrows when he was no where to be found.

She gestured Mujin to come to her. He walked to her and nodded his head for her to speak.
"Where is Hyunjin?" She whispered.

"I don't know. I saw him with the Kangs a moment ago." He took looked in all possible directions." Don't worry, I'll see to it." He reassuringly patted her shoulder.

"Mr.Kim!!" Mujin spoke loudly as he saw the man going towards Akira's changing room. He hurriedly walked forward.

"What is it?" The man spoke briefly  looking at the door just infront of them and then at Mujin.

"Mrs.Kim is calling you." He had under stood why the elderly person was here. He was either there to taunt, belittle the girl or threaten her to 'not distract his son from his work'.

Mr.Kim tsked, annoyed. He couldn't talk back even if he wanted to. Even though the media wasn't allowed inside but their people can be everywhere, disguised as waiters, workers , anything.
"Fine." He murmured as he walked away from the door.

Mujin huffed a sigh of relief as he glanced back at the door. He tilted his head in amusement.
Lets be the first one to see the bride!!

He knocked on the door before making his presence known. The sibling duo turned their heads towards the person now fully standing inside the room.