.Extra.

Hello readers, first of all thank you for reading my story. I know its not that good so thank you for sticking around.

Loyalty reached 7.5k reads and trust me its a lot, A LOT for me. I never thought it will get this many reads. I'm actually making this update to ask you guys something.

Loyalty is going to end in a while. Don't worry it will have atleast 15 to 20 chs more. I like to keep the story slow and detailed and it doesn't matter to me if the no. of chs is high. After the book ends if you see any update related to 'Loyalty' it will only be to correct grammatical errors. I'll read the entire book again to correct the errors.

I wanted to ask you guys that I have so many ideas for a new book. But the main two categories are:

~Historical fiction~
I read a story recently about the life of the first wife of the king and I loved that story. You can read it if you like, its in one of my reading lists. I got really inspired by it and wanted to write a book of my own but the plot is not the same. Its entirely different, only thing same is that it focuses on the wife rather than the king himself.

                Or

~Bodyguard AU~
Nope! You're thinking wrong. Its not the male lead Who'll be the bodyguard but the female lead. I have read a few books on wattpad in which the female lead is the bodyguard but in those stories she melts easily, falls in love easily just because he talked nice. Years of training means nothing and your emotions are on display. I think thats not it. There is a reason people in the defence are trained to keep a stoic face and keep their emotions at bay.
I always wanted to write a story about a head strong woman who is capable of kicking asses alone.

So? What do you think? You can give your suggestions. I'm all ears.

I had another question in mind. I have seen that fanfictions in general are way more famous than fictions. Is it just me? I have read fanfictions with the same storyline but they are appreciated more than original ideas. No hate towards those writers. Its just an observation.

What if I make my next story a fanfiction? What do you say? If you are interested in reading fanfiction then do tell me whom to cast as the main lead.

And wait! If we are talking about fanfictions then I want to recommend the BEST ones I have read so far.

The Idol and The Artist (stand alone)

When Destinies Meet

These books are written by the same author and let me tell you, you'll fall in love. I actually downloaded wattpad to read her stories. The first one is complete but the second one is not and had only three chs but do give them a try. Both of them are BTS fanfics and have a separate storyline for each member in the same book. Isn't it amazing?
Don't forget to say thank you if you liked them. 😆

Thank you.