Victory

While Jaison, Mujin and Mrs.Kim were trying their level best to help Akira heal faster in that three months span there were a few people who were on cloud nine.

They were happy not because Akira was safe and out of danger but because they thought that they were safe. They were expecting Jaison and Mujin to do something but their anticipation was crashed along with the fear of getting caught. It was like the accident didn't happen in the first place or no one ever considered it to be more than an accident. They felt like the victory was their's.

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months but nothing happened. No one came to question them, nothing suspicious happened.

"You know, I can atleast expect Jaison to let this go but....Mujin?" Yoona spoke with uncertainty in her voice. She sat back into the chair and sipped the wine.

"You're sad that they let this go?" Mirae asked in disbelief.

"No. Its not that. Just...." She trailed off thinking deeply.

"Anyway, did you find any whereabouts of that woman?" Mirae sat across Yoona's desk. She kept one leg over the other as she clasped her hands on the table.

They had been trying hard to find Amrita but she was nowhere to be found. They were able to track down the car but it was empty. Yoona instructed her men to destroy the car and leave no traces behind. They were able to capture a glimpse of the lady in a few CCTV cameras but when her men reached the place she fled away from the scene.

Yoona was able to get her out of jail with her money but if that woman does another crime it will cause an impact on her as well. She was scared that if Amrita does something out of impulse it would drag her name with it.

It was already unsettling for her to believe that a person like Mujin let this go but as the time passed her fear slowly reduced into thin air. Mirae on the other hand was completely carefree. She was definitely irritated that Akira survived the crash but happy that she wasn't important enough for Jaison to investigate the incident even if it was a hit and run. She atleast expected him to find the person who did it and make him pay but guess what? He didn't bother to even go to police station to file a report. Mirae grinned at the thought.
I know Jaison. No one can take my place in your life. Absolutely no one!

"What are you grinning at?" Yoona asked with a frown decorating her face.

"Nothing." Mirae rolled her eyes.
Bitch just had to interrupt the sweet thoughts of my baby.

"Wait? Were there any CCTV cameras around the accident site?" Yoona mumbled. Even if no one was going to investigate but she still had to get rid of every possible evidence. She picked up the landline, dialing a number. She mumbled something into the phone before hanging up.

"What if there were? Chill, girl. Can't you see Jaison is the least bothered person about this?" Mirae huffed.

Yoona blankly stared at her. The girl sitting infront of her definitely couldn't be the one Jaison fell in love with.

"Its not just about that. I can't let anything affect my work. Nothing regarding that accident should be connected to me. If dad gets to know somehow I'm done for." Yoona gripped her forehead imagining her father's disappointed face.

The landline rang making Yoona flinch. She sighed and quickly picked it up.
"Are there any- There are?- Check the footage- Did anyone before you asked for it?- No?- Fine.- Make sure to erase it." Hanging up the phone she sighed deeply in relief. Now no one would find out the truth.

"Told you to relax." Mirae shrugged her shoulders. Yoona lifted her head slightly to glare at her.

The person standing outside Yoona's office sighed and gently closed the door. Hearing everything that wasn't supposed to be heard the person slowly walked away from the office.