Traditions

Disappointment spread across Akira's face as she found the refrigerator empty.
The only things inside it were water bottles, wine bottles and protein shakes.
She picked a wine bottle carefully and inspected the half filled glass bottle like a police officer. She scrunched her face away from the bottle in disgust, taking a whiff of its smell as she opened it. Making a gagged face she quickly closed it and put it back on its original place.

She didn't drink. It was a moral for her, to never touch alcohol or any types of drugs. She wasn't one of those curious teens who drank or smoked to know what it feels like. She knew their harmful side effects and decided not to touch those things.

She looked around in the kitchen with a sad pout. It was also mostly empty.
"Don't you have anything to eat!?" She whined loudly.

Jaison who was walking, more like stumbling to the kitchen rolled his eyes.
"I was going to order something. Quit whining." He noticed how big his night suit looked on her. The sleeves were nearly falling off her shoulders exposing her bra straps and a bit of her cleavage.
He looked away, clearing his throat.

"What!? You order food in the morning?" She knitted her eyebrows, surprised.

"I usually eat breakfast with my parents." He slowly walked to the fridge, not putting much weight on his left leg.

"Can you stop? It wasn't even that hard." She noticed his limping and said, annoyed." Itna drama krne ki kya zarurat hai?" She mumbled under her breath.
("Whats the need of doing so much drama?")

He turned to glare at her.
"Oh really, let me demonstrate it for you if you think I'm acting." He said sarcastically." And don't talk in hindi. I don't understand what you say." He gritted his teeth. He couldn't help but be  annoyed whenever she talked in a different language. She could say whatever she wanted to, good, bad, anything and he wouldn't understand a thing.

She gasped dramatically." Ladki ko maroge! Vo bhi apni biwi ko! Tsk tsk."
("You'll hit a girl! That too your wife!")

"I really wish you were born with subtitles." He took a water bottle out and gulped down half of the water." And you really hit me so hard! Okay? It freaking hurts." He rubbed his hip bone where Akira had hit him.

FLASHBACK:

The woman stirred in her sleep as the rays of  sunlight fell on her face through the window. Her face twitched in irritation as she snuggled into her huge pillow. She hummed in satisfaction as the pillow embraced her more? She lifted her hand and palmed it across the pillow. Its comfy and sturdy?

Her eyes snapped open. Her body became stiff at the sight.

Jaison's body was completely entangled with her's as they both hugged each other like koalas. One of her legs was in between his. Her already warm body due to the comforter and his body heat was becoming more hot as his steady breath sent tingles down her spine.

She could smell his cologne, his natural body odor. It smelt like fresh wood, so manly. She involuntarily took in a deep breath, taking it in. She fluttered her eyes all across the room except him as she realised what she did.

Jaison snuggled his face more into her neck as he groaned lazily sending vibrations into her body. Her body twitched as she bit her lower lip.

Jaison's face was facing downwards, due to which a string of drool came out of his mouth. He tried to lick it back inside but ended up licking Akira's neck. That was it. She couldn't handle it anymore.

Her body jolted up as she kicked him away from her. The guy who was sound asleep the entire time, woke up due to the strong force, completely off guard. He ended up falling off the bed.