Dilemma

While Yoona was busy sowing thoughts of negativity in Akira's brain Jaison stood infront of the mirror in the restroom. He cleaned the stain from the coat but what do you expect if you pour wine on your clothes. The red colour had stained his coat.

He sighed as he decided to remove it and just have his pure white shirt on. He still looked breathtaking in just that shirt and sea blue tie. He kept the coat on the sink and folded his sleeves up to his elbow.
Better.

He was about to pick up the coat when the door to the restroom opened and came in the person he least expected.
Mr. Kim Hyunjin.

He did not hide the distaste he felt towards the man. He rolled his eyes and tried to leave without a word. But the man was here with a purpose too.

"Its good to see you, son." Mr.Kim smiled.

Jaison looked at him like he had grown horns on his head.
"Are you talking to me?" He looked behind himself, trying to find someone.

"I have only one son." Mr.Kim shook his head at Jaison's mock.

"Its hard to believe. The things you used to or maybe still do. I may have a sibling somewhere across the world. Who knows?" Jaison shrugged his shoulders.

"Mind your tongue Jaison!" He hissed.
"Have some respect for your father."

"And I would gladly remind you that I have zero respect for you. The only thing that is keeping this relation intact is my mother otherwise I would have left a long time ago." He inserted his hands into his pant pockets.
"Now will you excuse me?" He tried to walk past the man.

"How could anyone expect me to be loyal to that marriage of convenience? Your mother was a stranger to me. A person who suddenly popped out of nowhere and I was expected to take care of her like I knew her for years. It would not have been genuine."

"So you decided to not care at all?" Jaison's head snapped towards the man. His justification was so baseless." Don't you dare try to justify yourself. Do you understand that?" He gritted his teeth.

"You cannot talk to me in that tone. I am your father!"

"MY FATHER DIED!" he shouted making the elder flinch.
"My father died the moment he made my mother cry!! I have just one parent and that is my mother!"

Mr.Kim couldn't believe it. Even though he never really payed much attention to his son but deep down the only person he genuinely cared for was him. No one else. He was his own blood afterall. But at the moment, seeing the bitterness and unshakable resolve in Jaison's eyes made him realise it was too late. The little child that once looked up to him was now the person who hated him the most. The distance between them had stretched too far for him to travel and bring his son back.
But he couldn't pity himself now. He had come too far ahead in life. These bonds and relations don't matter if you have power and he could see a path infront of him that could give him all that. He just had to ignite a spark tonight and his job would be done.

"Forget about me. Tell me about you." Mr.Kim stepped forward silently announcing that Jaison's big and dominating frame did not scare him a bit.

"My marriage was arranged yours is just a contract." He scoffed." You are way worse then me."

"Don't compare me to yourself." He spoke lowly. He could snap any moment now.

"Huh? You got married to save your company. Have you ever thought-" he leaned forward not breaking the eye contact." - what was her reason to marry you?"

Jaison's nostrils flared at the amount of rage he felt.

"What could her reason be? Want me to tell you?" Mr.Kim tilted his head.
" Money."