Chapter 6 - The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife

Ivy Clivia: "Welcome back to the final episode of The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife! I'm your host, Ivy Clivia!"

Carlos Fuego: "And I'm your co-host, Carlos Fuego!"

Ivy & Carlos: "And this is the final episode!"

Ivy Clivia: "Today we have all our former guest joining us today! Please welcome..!"

Ivy Clivia: "Laura Falls, The Ultimate Ferry guide."

Laura Falls: "It's nice being here."

Carlos Fuego: "Guila Barcos, The Ultimate Ship Captain."

Guila Barcos: "Hey, what's up chat."

Ivy Clivia: "2/3rd's of our triplets, Victoria & Flare Trilinen! The Ultimate Swimmer and Pyro Technician respectively"

Victoria & Flare: "What's up fam!"

Carlos Fuego: "Our former deaf guy, Shawn Ronquid. The Ultimate Chef"

Shawn Ronquid: "Hello everybody"

Ivy Clivia: "The best friends, Penelope Batters and Mary Kin. The Ultimate Electrician and Merchant!"

Penelope Batters: "Hiii! Excited to be here!"

Mary Kin: "How's it going chat? Thank you for the donos"

Carlos Fuego: "We have Alan Kutsara. The mysterious Ultimate Psychic."

Alan Kutsara: "H-hey! I'm not that mysterious"

Carlos Feugo: "And finally our newest guest. Michael Posiyas. The Ultimate Mime."

Michael Posiyas: "heh... Guess I'm here now?"

Mark Faitsu: "Hey!? What about me?!"

Ivy Clivia: "Oh yeah... you exist. And we have Mark Faitsu... Ultimate whatever he is

Mark Faitsu: "Don't give me crap?!"

Ivy Clivia: "Whatever, Back to Michael.. Yeah, everyone sort of hates you Michael. You're getting a lot of boos in chat. But we aren't here for all that whack stuff. This is a live stream!"

Michael Posiyas: "That's understandable.. I've done a lot of terrible things."

Mary Kin: "Terrible is an understatement."

Michael Posiyas: "I guess that's true, I did a lot of fucked up shit."

Ivy Clivia: "and that's why we're here today! To find out why!"

Michael Posiyas: "Um.. no actually."

Ivy Clivia: "huh?.. What do you mean no?"

Michael Posiyas: "I vowed I'd be loyal to my comrades."

Laura Falls: "Come on dude. You're dead for crying out loud."

Michael Posiyas: "I know, but there isn't much I can say. I already mention beforehand that I wanted to get revenge for my brother. But that's pretty much it. I won't disclose any further information."

Shawn Ronquid: "How about we talk about a different topic instead?

Flare Trilinen: "Yes! The survivors?"

Guila Barcos: "Survivors?"

Flare Trilinen: "Yeah, because they survived the killing game?"

Ivy Clivia: "Interesting topic, why not!"

Carlos Fuego: "It seems that everyone in chat is requesting for everyone to do a poll for 'who is your favourite survivor'.. That seems like a pleasant idea!"

Victoria Trilinen: "And the survivors are Evangeline, Draco, Constance, Gabriel, Simon & Jolt"

Ivy Clivia: "I'll go first! I'm team Gabriel! He's handsome."

Carlos Fuego: "*ahem* Don't you already have a boyfriend?"

Ivy Clivia: "I gave him a compliment, not called him the most prettiest boy in the world. You already take that title!"

Carlos Fuego: "R-really.. Thank you.!"

Mary Kin: "ew... Hurry up and vote already!"

Carlos Fuego: "Sorry!.. Um.. I have to go with Draco. He's got a fighting spirit! He's really strong in battle too. and he's been taking real good care of Charizard for me."

Laura Falls: "I have to go Evangeline. She's my favourite author, and my idol!"

Guila Barcos: "I might have to go Evangeline too."

Flare Trilinen: "I have to vote for Jolt."

Victoria Trilinen: "Same goes for me. He's my younger bro"

Shawn Ronquid: "Constance.. She's got my vote.."

Mark Faitsu: "I have to go with Evangeline. We really bonded from time to time."

Penelope Batters: "I'm going with Eva too! She makes the second best pancakes after my aunt!"

Michael Posiyas: "You told me you liked my pancakes more.."

Penelope Batters: "You told me you'd never hurt anyone"

Michael Batters: "Fair enough... Um.."

Mary Kin: "Ignoring what just happened... I have to go with my girl Evangeline. She's a really helpful person!"

Alan Kutsara: "I have to stick with Gabriel. I can't imagine myself favouring anyone else."

Michael Posiyas: "hm.. I guess I'll go with Evangeline since she's already so popular?"

Ivy Clivia: "There we have it! The official most favourite person from the survivors is none other that The Ultimate Novelist, Evangeline Noveilla!"

Carlos Fuego: "Can't say I'm surprised. Out of everyone here, she participated the most in the class trial. She's saved everyone a bunch of times.

Michael Posiyas: "It was so annoying too..."

Mary Kin: "No one cares!"

Michael Posiyas: "Jeez what have I gotten myself into?"

Ivy Clivia: "The greatest lounge of course!"

Carlos Fuego: "At this rate we're gonna start a podcast."

Guila Barcos: "That's actually not a bad idea. All twelve of us should start a podcast.. Kind of similar to what we're doing now!"

Flare Trilinen: "How about we start right now with the new format!"

Ivy Clivia: "Guess that's a wrap for right now! Because We'll be back real soon! I'm your host, Ivy Clivia!"

Carlos Fuego: "And I'm your co host, Carlos Fuego"

Everyone: "Thank You For Watching The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife!!!"

___________________________________

Official end of Chapter 6