Chapter 1 - A Lie Worth Keeping - Class Trial - [1]

Before we start this thing, here's the list of truth bullets:

(Truth bullet 1 - MonoMew file) The victim was the Ultimate Toxicologist, Ivy Clivia. The body was found in the Garden at the first floor. Multiple injuries are located on her body. Cuts, as well as blunt force trauma applied to the head. The time of death was estimated 6:25pm.'

(Truth bullet 2 - Broken glass shards) Besides Ivy's body was broken pieces of glass where Evangeline Noveilla woke up.

(Truth bullet 3 - Wilted Flowers) A small section of wilted flowers were found in the garden.

(Truth bullet 4 - Dried blood stain) Next to the wilted flowers on the concrete, there seemed to be a mysterious dried blood stain. 

(Truth bullet 5 - Kitchen Knife) A bloody kitchen knife was found next to the body of Ivy Clivia.

(Truth bullet 6 - Two Missing Aprons) On the hanger where the Gardener's Aprons belonged. Besides the one that Ivy was wearing, the other apron went missing.

(Truth bullet 7 - Gas mask) A gasmask is missing from the gasmask rack inside the tool shed.

(Truth bullet 8 - Shovel) Dirt on the shovel in the tool shed had a bit of dried dirt on it.

(Truth bullet 9 - Guila's account) According to Guila Barcos, when the students were waiting in the dining hall, playing games and waiting patiently for dinner to arrive, the only ones who weren't there most of the time were Evangeline, Ivy, Gabriel, Alan, Constance, Laura. and Carlos, who was doing jobs for people.

(Truth Bullet 10 - Shawn's testimony) According to Shawn RonquidThe kitchen is missing two items. A kitchen knife, presumably the one by Ivy's body. As well as a salt shaker.

(Truth bullet 11 - White substance) - In the kitchen, small traces of a white grains were in the sink.

MonoMew: "So know that everyone is in position. We can start. I will begin with the basic rules. Students must figure out 'who dunnit'. Vote the blackened correctly and they are to receive punishment. If majority voted incorrectly than they get punished while the culprit gets to graduate from the school. Failing to vote for someone will also result in punishment!"

Gabriel Spione: "I have two quick questions. One, are accomplices allowed? Second, how does the body discovery announcement work?"

MonoMew: "those are things I can tell you. So Accomplices are allowed bit the one who deals the finishing blow is the blackened. They happen to be the only one of the two to escape. Let's say if Draco cut Evangeline's throat, but I chopped her head off BEFORE she died. I get to be the blackened. Unless she dies before I chop her head off, then it's Draco's kill. If you're having a hard time deciding on the blackened, then our cameras will know for sure. For your second question... Listen up. This will be handy for future trials. I know that everyone discovered the body at the same time, but the first three people besides the culprit trigger the announcement. Only when the third sees is when the announcement plays off."

Gabriel Spione: "Thank you MonoMew. But don't take that 'thank you light-heartedly."

Laura Falls: "Sorry to ask. But what's that thing?"

 But what's that thing?"