Bonus Chapter: Depths of fate

The Following Chapter is in the Point Of View of an Unnamed Classmate.

"Alright! It's time to hit the water!" I was at the beach with one my friends. Victoria Trilinen. The most athletic girl in our grade. A person who's talented, probably talented enough to be an Ultimate.

"I'll be right there!" I called out to her. She was here to train her Eevee into becoming a better swimmer. While I, I'm here to catch a Pokemon. But I'm also here to support her as her friend!

I took a dip in the water.

"Ah! It's freezing!!"

"Of course it is. Even though it's hot out, it would take forever for the ocean to be completely warm." Said Victoria.

"Unless you pee in it"

"Right... Don't even think about urinating in the ocean. Pokemon live here." 

"I know. I'm here to catch one."

"Right. I'll swim out a bit further and explore. You help Eevee swim okay?"

"Sound good." 

Victoria let out her Eevee and started swimming away from us.

"How about it Eevee, shall we start swimming?" She hopped off my head and into the water. At least she knows how to float.

After a little, I turned to look for Victoria. 

"Huh?" Where are we? The shore.... I can't see it.

"Eevee?" Eevee asked me.

"We're lost!!" I yelled. But wait....

"It's Victoria! She's over there. She's...... Oh no.." Eevee looked at me, all confused. She was being attacked. "It's a tentacruel! Eevee we need to help her quickly!" I was about to start swimming towards Victoria. Instead my whole body was being lifted. "W-woah!?" I yelped.

This hard surface. It was the Shell of a Lapras! Those are rare Pokemon to come across!

"Lapras?" I asked it. "Will you help me?" It looked at me and smiled and swam toward the fight. When we got closer, it was clear to see Victoria had trouble dodging those fierce attacks.

"Lapras use a move!" I begged it. The Lapras charged and fired a water pulse. It must of been a critical hit, because the Pokemon fled. In turn Victoria had fainted as her body slowly started sinking. 

"I need to jump i-"

"Eevee!" To surprise Eevee jumped in the water.

"Eevee wai- huh?" Lapras had bumped its head into my leg. It was holding something in its mouth. "A Water Stone?" Then something clicked.

"Eevee catch!" I threw the stones in the water, but... "Shit that was too far."

The stone and Eevee went underwater. 

"I have to jump in the-" Alas, Victoria came out of the water, with a Pokemon holding her from the collar of her swimsuit. It worked. Eevee had evolved into a Vaporeon!

I picked up Victoria and throwed her over Lapras.

"Lapras, let's get back to shore please." Lapras nodded. I hope that we're going the right way.

There it was, the light yellow sand, and the enormous amount of people. We're back. I carried Victoria back to where we set up earlier. She's breathing fine. She just needs to wake up.

"ngh..."

"Victoria, are you awake?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah. I think I'm doing fine. What happened to me? Wasn't I swimming in the water?"

"A tentacruel knocked you out. But Vaporeon saved you from drowning." I told her.

"Hold on a second. Did you say Vaporeon?"

"*gwar!*" Vaporeon had jumped onto her trainer.

"Eevee evolved!! How?!" Victoria exclaimed.

"I caught a pokemon, and that Pokemon had a water stone on it. Eevee improved her swimming abilities vastly after evolving." I explained.

"You caught a Pokemon?"

"Yeah, I did. Right over there." I pointed

"That's a Lapras.... Hold on. That's a Lapras!!? Aren't those species of Pokemon extremely rare?!" Victoria shouted.

"Yeah, they are. Now it's my first Pokemon." I said.

"This was one hell of a day. I almost drowned. My Pokemon evolved, and that was all because of A Pokemon you managed to catch. A rare one too." Victoria said.

"Let's not think about all that happened. How about we go for a swim. A bit closer to shore this time?"

"Happy too. Last one in the water is a rotten exeggcute!!!"